3 Transfers that i think WILL happen this summer !!

1. Morata will move to Juventus and Higuian will go to Chelsea in some sort of deal.

2. Martial will move to PSG or Chelsea.

3. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will move to Man Utd.

Let's hear your thoughts !!

Cheers

AndyP

• Higuain has been linked with PSG and if that happens then Cavani will leave and can see Chelsea going after him.

Martial I can see going to Chelsea as a replacement for Morata who they will sell to Juventus.

Savic I think will move to Man Utd.

It will be a crazy Transfer Market and if Neymer does leave PSG for Real or United then I think it will cause a mass merry-go-round

• Fekir will move to the premier league, not sure which club but hopefully there'll be a few fighting over his signature

Griezmann will move to Barcelona, which should mean Suarez will be on his way out of the club, where to is anyone's guess

Andre Silva will move to the premier league, hopefully to wolves

• @Wolves_Ay_We If there is any underdog team that can replicate Leciester's title winning season then it's Wolves !!

They have the passion, they have decent players and also they will fight till the end....I know it's very unlikely but if Leicester can do it then any team has a chance !!!

• Maddison to the prem is pretty much guaranteed. As a norwich fan I don't want it to happen, but we need it to balance the books.

• Mahrez to Man City
    Benzema to Arsenal
    Richarlison to Man Utd

• @AndyP32 They'll have 2 Serbians in CM. Matic and Savic. Then there's Grujic and Zivkovic. The nation's Midfielders are beasts.

• @Happy-Hornet hope you're right about richarlison mate. Sorry 😆

• Kenedy must be certainty , Maddison and martial

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.