2021 biggest winners and losers

• 1 simple question - fast forward 1 year from now and which player will see:

1. the highest %age price rise
    2. the biggest %age drop in price

• Bruno if Portugal have a good euros

• @NewUser115892

Virtually impossible to answer this question correctly I'd say. Going down depends too much on things we don't yet know such as injuries, falling out of favour, transferring to a non PB League etc.

For price rise, similarly difficult. Maybe someone like Diogo Jota but it's a total shot in the dark.

• yeah agreed. not expecting answers to be backed up with logic / reasons. just a bit of fun and interesting to see if there is any form of common vote / consensus

• Kingsley Coman going up if he keeps playing like he is this year......for down its so difficult with so many players looking cheap....maybe Messi or Ronaldo... they have to show their age at some point ? In truth I have no idea.

• in answer to my own question..............i'll go for: (both of which i own!!)

Biggest drop - Neymar = major injury / fades away early like many Brazilians do

Biggest rise - Christina Eriksen = return to prem, on set pieces,

• Biggest rise: McNeil. Burnley takeover successful, he gets better teammates and more time on the ball. No takeover results in him leaving next summer, especially if they go down.

Biggest drop: Kroos. Now in his 30s, he's never been quick but if his stamina starts to go he won't be playing 90 minutes, and his PB scores will drop with it. I hope I'm wrong, but age will catch him eventually, as it has done Modric.

• Highest %price rise: Rashica. Ridiculously cheap now, move nailed on, star player in a shit international team

Biggest drop: Haaland. Stunning player but solely ipd benefit. Can't see a prem move in 2021, but a year after, could be the biggest riser

• Biggest riser Pogba
    Biggest faller Messi

• So difficult to determine this, because so much of it depends on the state of the index, and trader mentality and ultimately an end to this downward pressure on Buy Now Prices. However on the wild assumption that it’s going to be a somewhat bright 2021, my money is/will be on Jack Grealish. I also hold Kane, and the Euros could/should be all about him, but add a transfer in there, and I think Grealish will fly next year.

People mentioned Rashica and McNeil, both of whom seem dirt cheap. McNeil has proven he can win PB even in that current Burnley team. But there are quite a lot of players in the ball park right now, hopefully most will fly next year, I would throw Kulusevski into the mix as someone who could fly next year, if Pirlo stops messing around and starts building his team around him. He’s gone from 2.60 down to less than 1.00 a couple of days ago, seems mad now.

• Biggest riser will be pogba due to the 2 transfer windows and it will drag on but a move is nailed on and it will be the biggest saga of the summer (being realistic Messi is never going to move as much as he wants to) and he actually plays well for France so he’s a good shout for the euros in a team which will probably go all the way and win it!

Biggest loser I think will be Ronaldo. Age will catch up with him this year and juve are no powerhouse the Milan clubs have overtaken them.

Messi will drop off the year after

• I’m not a holder so it’s not a pump but I’m 100% certain biggest riser will be Mbappe dependant in if he makes a prem move

• It could all depend on whether they change the PB Matrix to favour strikers
    if this happens theN the likes of Mbappe/Kane/Haaland will fly whilst at the same time it might have the opposite effect on the likes of Kimmich/TAA

• @BenniiP I see it the opposite way. He is never required to put too much of a shift in = he will last longer into this 30s

• @qwertqwert said in 2021 biggest winners and losers:

It could all depend on whether they change the PB Matrix to favour strikers
    if this happens theN the likes of Mbappe/Kane/Haaland will fly whilst at the same time it might have the opposite effect on the likes of Kimmich/TAA

They've already shafted a significant portion of their traders over with the changes they've made this year.. the PB matrix should remain exactly as it is, at least for 2021.

• @Stelarsi said in 2021 biggest winners and losers:

@qwertqwert said in 2021 biggest winners and losers:

It could all depend on whether they change the PB Matrix to favour strikers

They've already shafted a significant portion of their traders over with the changes they've made this year.. the PB matrix should remain exactly as it is, at least for 2021.

True, but shafting traders appears to be low down in their list of concerns when making decisions