£1,500 locked in and no hope of getting it out

• I've managed to take out as many £££ as I can from FI, but I have £1,500 left on players who, if I sold, I'd take a hit on. I feel everything had been mis-advertised, as they talk about 'your football knowledge'.

I bought Jordan Henderson at £0.96 in September. Has he been so bad since then that he now sells for £0.39???

Also bought McTominay in Sep for £1.30 yet now can't sell him for £0.75 - a player who's been a disaster it seems, on paper.

I could list them all, but it's the same story with the 20 players I have. All are unsellable unless I'm willing to take a 50% loss. Divs have been £168 over 2 years but that's pointless if the shares have halved. 80% of my players are showing as no sell price, so I guess no-one is really buying?

Are there any successful stories from anyone who has been in and remained IN over the past 18-24 months? What sort of number are we talking in terms of those making it and those losing?

I've put other money in real shares and made 40-60% in 6 months, so I'm very much 'up' overall, and would be happy to take out the rest of this junk and invest it properly, but I can't even seem to do that.

• @NewUser1081 where have you been ? We have all been battered. Sorry it's a bit of shock to you, sadly the game has changed and you , me and many others have lost alot of money

• i'm the exact same mate, rather worried as I 'practiced' for a while and was obviously nowhere near educated enough as I just saw this as an opportunity to put some money on young talent and see if they went anywhere. My investments is now down 60%. Any help or advice would be really appreciated from the more experienced traders.

• @AndydfopT It's not a shock as I've watched it happen in a short space of time.

Usually, when someone loses, someone else wins, so, dancing around your sarcasm for a moment, I'm curious to hear about the success stories over the same period, assuming that the money that disappeared from my portfolio went into a spread of other peoples' portfolios.

Or did FI just take all the losses for themselves?

• @NewUser680340 said in £1,500 locked in and no hope of getting it out:

i'm the exact same mate, rather worried as I 'practiced' for a while and was obviously nowhere near educated enough as I just saw this as an opportunity to put some money on young talent and see if they went anywhere. My investments is now down 60%. Any help or advice would be really appreciated from the more experienced traders.

Like you, I believed I knew something about football, but that, in all honestly, has been nothing to do with it, hence my view on it all being mis-sold / advertised.

• I joined FI in October made over £200 in dividends so far, Portfolio is showing at + 50%, prices have been low so I have mainly just invested in regular goal scoring players and goalkeepers,
    Maybe I have joined at the right time time will tell.
    Anyway Happy New Year .

• @NewUser676068 you've joined at seemingly a great time. Prices have collapsed, some of us lost vast sums of money - in my case most of my profit wiped out but still in the green overall.

Great to hear you've enjoyed some dividend wins in your short time here. That's what FI is all about at the moment, and we hope the new year is better for capital appreciation too.

I've been on here 3 years, and the crash wiped out my CA on nearly every player. However, my dividend wins are greater than my net deposits (div wins in 3 yrs ~ 30k), so I'm looking forward to buying and holding the guys who I believe will keep returning wins, another 3yrs if it's 30k more, no reason to leave or be too disheartened. Keeping faith in the product.

Nice start om FI, long may it continue.
    Good luck, and happy new year 🎉

• @NewUser1081

stocks are amazing but you really need to understand how they work. Think how many people have been trying to get out. this is called a crash and panic.

so now your shares are being mopped up at low prices by users of the product who value them higher,

as for stocks, i hope you understnad that it crashes every 10yrs on average and thers a principle well known that anyone can trade in a bull market but you need to make more in that bull market than the crash. good luck and dont panic

• @NewUser1081

Are there any successful stories from anyone who has been in and remained IN over the past 18-24 months? What sort of number are we talking in terms of those making it and those losing?

No there aren't. Pretty much everybody has been shafted by FI. Hopefully they go out of business, it's totally what they deserve.

The Stockholm syndrome infected suckers will be along shortly though to rip you to pieces. Apparently losing 50% of the market value in 3 months is absolutely fine :)

6ccede86e8a11d520f5e7a3386d46ff0.jpg

There are no winners here. Football index themselves are the benefactors of everyone's collapsed portfolios, but I wouldn't call them winners because the company is irreparably damaged by all this. It's a sinking ship with the worst management i've seen in any company i've ever been involved with..

• @o_O the actual stock market lost 40percent in 1 month

• @kaka8 The difference is, the stock market has the ability to bounce back, whereas Football index is goosed, and run by complete morons :)

It has market mechanics designed seemingly by children, that actively inhibit capital appreciation and can be manipulated to the point of market crash, time and time again, by someone with £1000 of shares.

• @o_O its an order book that theyve copied

• @kaka8 said in £1,500 locked in and no hope of getting it out:

@o_O its an order book that theyve copied

Haha

• @NewUser1081 plenty are making good money currently, either trading the spreads or just buying steady dividend winners. However, with dividend yields being so good, people don't want to hold players not winning dividends, so their prices are falling.

• @NewUser1081 no sarcasm in my comment....I thought you'd just checked your port for the first time in months. It's not ' a short time ' its been fucked since September ish. Accept it, learn, adapt or say goodbye to your cash. It's what 100 % of the gamblers on here have had to do. Happy New Year 😁

• @o_O said in £1,500 locked in and no hope of getting it out:

No there aren't.

Is this a factual comment is it?

@o_O How does your ban keep getting removed? Just interested as everyone reading posts on the Forum should be aware they are reading comments from a poster who is continually getting banned for what one can only assume is the rubbish they continually post on this forum.

• @Sherbet It's good to have various opinions on topics.

As much as people hate the bad guy, you really have to have a few cynics, a few non-believers, a few fairly-minded, a few die-hard fan girls, a few of a whole range of opinions to collectively voice their concerns, give their two cents, to come to a more respectable point of view.

If we all sat here and all agreed the screwing over that has occurred was justified and normal market behavior, we may as-well all stand up against the wall with our pants down, ready for the next communal fucking.

There was a post recently by someone titled "Is this the last opportunity to withdraw before the market crashes?". The post immediately had over -20 negative clicks, and multiple people slating him, even though he suggested why it might. By the end of the week, there were no Sell options for players, and the market crashed.

At least with a few left and right view opinions, not everyone gets shafted, not everyone buys the same players, and at least some of the community can perhaps benefit.

• @o_O if you hate the company so much why do you spend so much of your life posting on the forum? Your like some weird bitter ex that constantly slugs off your ex partner to everyone but really desperately just wants to be back with them the way things used to be. Move on man. Find a new obsession. If you have shares left all you are doing is helping to spread negativity and fear and lowering the prices on your own player. And if you don't then your doing that to others and you have no reason to be here.

• @UncleBeard I completely agree with you, I'm all for debate and different opinions. It is good for discussion and makes threads interesting etc etc

This guy isn't that though. "Hopefully they go out of business, it's totally what they deserve" just about sums him up, he is just bitter and coming on here to spout off all the time.

I feel sorry in a way, it cant be good for someone to be so bitter and have nothing else going on in their lives than to come on here to post this stuff about something they claim they want nothing to do with.

• @Sherbet said in £1,500 locked in and no hope of getting it out:

@o_O said in £1,500 locked in and no hope of getting it out:

No there aren't.

Is this a factual comment is it?

@o_O How does your ban keep getting removed? Just interested as everyone reading posts on the Forum should be aware they are reading comments from a poster who is continually getting banned for what one can only assume is the rubbish they continually post on this forum.

I was banned for swearing... Which in itself is pathetic on a forum made up of 100% people over the age of 18.
    CS contacted me with some lame speal about it, to which I replied:

"If I could sell my now worthless players, i'd be long gone. But unfortunately, you and me both know that's never going to happen as the market is completely broken.
    Platform is a joke.
    Censor people all you like, not going to be able to silence everyone. Maybe you should spend a bit more time engaging with your customers that you've let down so badly this year instead of getting on people's back's for swearing on a forum? Might help turn around the toxic sentiment that surrounds your comapany now. How's your trustpilot score looking? oops. looks like it's in Freefall like everyone's portfolio this year. "

Never received a reply from them, as per their usual standard of great comms...

And here I am :)

As mentioned before, I have several thousand pound trapped here, and if I want to join in, I will.

I really feel this is the worst - run company I've ever seen. The figures back this up, and the complete and absolute lack of anything being done in the last 3 months to stop what's happened, proves this, people don't have to take my word for it. Looks at your ports, look at the pathetic trade volumes and numbers of active traders every day, look at the graph of how the site traffic is disappearing...

This company is dying with everyone's money trapped inside and if I'm right, and my posts make someone stop and look into things more before piling more money it, I've done a good thing.

I wish there was someone passionate about presenting the other side a few months ago that would have made me question this whole clownshow a bit more.

Look at everything FI have done this year, the decisions they've made.... it's all been about making money, to the detriment of all else.