Little green shoots?

• Seems to me that the last couple of days there have been signs that things are settling. Prices no longer seem to be nosediving, and some players are showing some kind of recovery in their prices climbing a little. With plenty of football still to come and the transfer market open and rumours occurring could we be seeing signs of a recovery? Also I know it's a little while off yet but we will be seeing CL/EL football back next month, maybe some people getting in a bit early for those whilst prices are still at a good price. Obviously the prices aren't going to get back to where they were but could we be turning the corner?

• @Lillychar1216 all 4 other PB leagues starting back within thr next week and people expecting an announcement combined, some people just getting ready in positions on players, wait and see what happens over the weekend

• Call me crazy but I’ve deposited for the first time in months..

• @Luke Don't think you're crazy atall mate. If I had a spare few £k I would be doing exactly the same. So much value around. Made 23% return on some Bruno shares I bought just 6 weeks ago already, and thats just the start of it!!

• Same here starting to deposit a bit of cash

• @Lillychar1216 said in Little green shoots?:

@Luke Don't think you're crazy atall mate. If I had a spare few £k I would be doing exactly the same. So much value around. Made 23% return on some Bruno shares I bought just 6 weeks ago already, and thats just the start of it!!

23% return on Bruno divs in just 6 weeks is bonkers. Can I ask you how much you paid? I got a feeling it will only annoy me. I paid £9.20 for mine early last year 😏

• @Valhalla £4.37 mate!! Only 69 of them, have bought a few more with div's. Still want more though!!

• Fingers crossed there definitely seems a bit of stability again. But we have been here before but hoping its finally bottomed.
    Advertising starting again. Great time to be investing money!

• @Lillychar1216 said in Little green shoots?:

@Valhalla £4.37 mate!! Only 69 of them, have bought a few more with div's. Still want more though!!

Urghhhh....I knew I didn’t want to know what you have paid 😐 £4.37 is obscene. Good work.

• @Valhalla said in Little green shoots?:

@Lillychar1216 said in Little green shoots?:

@Luke Don't think you're crazy atall mate. If I had a spare few £k I would be doing exactly the same. So much value around. Made 23% return on some Bruno shares I bought just 6 weeks ago already, and thats just the start of it!!

23% return on Bruno divs in just 6 weeks is bonkers. Can I ask you how much you paid? I got a feeling it will only annoy me. I paid £9.20 for mine early last year 😏

Having paid £9.20 you must have still got a great return on them shares though? I'd still buy at that price for sure

• @Lillychar1216 I’ve had him since April, and in that time earnt £1,125 of divs. So can’t complain too much. 🤩 If he keeps on playing in the same vein, this year alone he will return £3-£5in divs. So happy days.

• @Valhalla said in Little green shoots?:

@Lillychar1216 I’ve had him since April, and in that time earnt £1,125 of divs. So can’t complain too much. 🤩 If he keeps on playing in the same vein, this year alone he will return £3-£5in divs. So happy days.

There you go then. Take it at worst estimate and that will be 33% return over 12 months (give or take a little) Reckon it will be more towards the upper end though, if not more. Imagine the MB IF Utd won the title, plus they still in all cups. Media would love writing how his signing was that final piece in the jigsaw etc that got them there. I'm not a Utd fan by the way!

• @Valhalla Be interesting to see how much he fall's tomorrow!!

• @Lillychar1216

Things are definitely picking up.

The low point for my port was on 22nd December, since then I’ve had day on day rises.

I think people are waking up to the insane value through a combination of the high dividends on offer (they’re higher than they’ve ever been) and the low player prices.

• @Lillychar1216 can’t see it. He’ll keep rising for a while now.

• @ocs123 We must stop talking like this. More doom and gloom please.

• @Lillychar1216 turning the corner to what though !?! FI have done nothing to address the fundamental issues and look like they've been on holiday for a fortnight

what do you think is going to happen ? sustained cap app is virtually impossible under this model and just because the majority haven't figured that out yet doesn't exactly fill me with confidence about the future

there appears to be some mild fomo being whipped up by some of the louder twitter accounts but this seems to be mainly centred around trying to pile into IPD's for "insane value" over the fixture build up

again im struggling to see the overall long term benefit of this to the market

the fact remains FI need serious money invested into the platform and quickly

• @thelossadjustor Turning the corner into prices stopping dropping and starting to improve. I agree we not going to be seeing any form of decent CA for a while, but if they can improve sentiment amongst the FI community, and get more people to join then it will happen. Be patient my friend and be positive

• @Lillychar1216 but in this P2P orderbook system they have created prices have got to drop so that others can rise because there isnt enough money to cover all of the players they have listed

on top of that you have FI's own algorithm actually putting up its own walls of sell orders when it sniffs out a bit of interest in a bet

• @thelossadjustor Yes I agree for now that prices of some will have to fall for others to rise, but when/if new money comes in then this will be when we should hopefully see rises all round. Some players will never recover, and I know that there are some people that will be stuck with them and not be able to get out due to them not buying shares back any longer. As for the algorithm and them selling more shares in some players then that is another subject altogether, Not saying it's right though!