So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Good evening.

I have been a long term forum watcher, very rarely post. I started on the Index in August 2018, and have just sold my last shares (Kimmich, you beauty). After all the ups and downs, good calls, bad calls, holds that went on too long (Sancho), sales that were made at the wrong time (Bruno), frustration and elation I leave with £28,000 from a total of £9,000 of my own money invested.

My port reached £39,000 at its highest, but what's done is done. 3x return on investment in 2 and a half years can only be seen as a successful run, even if it could have been much more! I began to transition this money to Cryptocurrency investments in July this year, and the ride thus far has been just as wild. I encourage everyone to take time to look into this stuff (not just Bitcoin), as the 4th industrial revolution and digital economy take shape over the next weeks, months and years.

Thank you Football Index, thank you forum posters. I have benefitted greatly from player suggestions, following discussions about the product, investing tactics, and so much more. May we all get rich and prosper.

Happy new year. Good luck to everyone as the Index transitions to a new era. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• @KingRafa said in So long, and thanks for all the fish.:

Good evening.

I have been a long term forum watcher, very rarely post. I started on the Index in August 2018, and have just sold my last shares (Kimmich, you beauty). After all the ups and downs, good calls, bad calls, holds that went on too long (Sancho), sales that were made at the wrong time (Bruno), frustration and elation I leave with £28,000 from a total of £9,000 of my own money invested.

My port reached £39,000 at its highest, but what's done is done. 3x return on investment in 2 and a half years can only be seen as a successful run, even if it could have been much more! I began to transition this money to Cryptocurrency investments in July this year, and the ride thus far has been just as wild. I encourage everyone to take time to look into this stuff (not just Bitcoin), as the 4th industrial revolution and digital economy take shape over the next weeks, months and years.

Thank you Football Index, thank you forum posters. I have benefitted greatly from player suggestions, following discussions about the product, investing tactics, and so much more. May we all get rich and prosper.

Happy new year. Good luck to everyone as the Index transitions to a new era. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Good luck... You've done well to escape with a good profit..

I was involved with crypto back a few years ago. Initially bought btc at £60, had a shit load of litecoins at $9. I was one of the original investors in xlm.. (called str back then)... made plenty.

Don't over expose yourself on it, it moves in cycles and once the general public gets involved, it's time to move back out... I think its not far away from another big crash... Be careful.

• @KingRafa no problems 👍

Well done & good luck in the future

• @o_O £60 BTC, wow! I like the Stellar project a lot, and hold a small position in XLM as well as XRP (despite their current legal troubles). High Hopes for VET, RSR, ADA and a few others in 2021 and beyond. All the best!

• @KingRafa said in So long, and thanks for all the fish.:

@o_O £60 BTC, wow! I like the Stellar project a lot, and hold a small position in XLM as well as XRP (despite their current legal troubles). High Hopes for VET, RSR, ADA and a few others in 2021 and beyond. All the best!

Yeah, never took it that seriously at the time, i would have bought loads if i'd known it would get to $30k... Did some trading and made quite a lot, but then sold most of it up in 2018

You Got 5000 xlm for free for signing up initially, was worth about £20 at the time, then sold in 2017 for about $1 each :D

I hate XRP and everything it stands for. Wouldn't touch it, but that doesn't mean there's not money to be made on it.

• @o_O Fantastic work still. The late 2017 run was obviously the best time to exit the last cycle. Lets hope the utility and adoption run is on the way and a new wave of crypto investors will see the gains that the pre-2017 investors like yourself enjoyed.

Totally understand regarding Ripple and XRP. I'm banking on the same reasons they are hated (institutional collaboration) bringing the gains eventually.

• Well done fella. Leaving without slagging off the product on the way out too. 👍