Van de beek

• Bought him at 3.42 in a clueless bit of trading, though he might be the new Bruno 😂 bought 300 so nearly the full thousand loss. Is he even a good player? He looked good with Ajax, I know he hasn’t played much but anytime I’ve seen him with United he does nothing.

• good squad player but not really good enough to fix a position in that utd midfield , i would value him around 40/50p under the current conditions

• @NewUser332703 said in Van de beek:

Bought him at 3.42 in a clueless bit of trading, though he might be the new Bruno 😂 bought 300 so nearly the full thousand loss. Is he even a good player? He looked good with Ajax, I know he hasn’t played much but anytime I’ve seen him with United he does nothing.

He's an excellent player, but has two things working against him at the moment. Firstly, Ole currently likes Fred, Scotty and Bruno as his main three in midfield, secondly, the player that Donny was brought in to replace hasn't left yet (Pogba). Also slowing down his transition into the United team was the fact that the Dutch league stopped in March and didn't resume for the season so he hadn't played much football when he signed, although I'd hope his fitness levels are back where they should be by now. I don't know if he'll see £3.42 again, probably not, but he'll definitely have a better exit point at some stage.

• Decent for his national team, I'd hold until the Euro's, you might find him peak at some point then, plus he isn't too bad for MB every now and again.

• Difficult to give advice at the moment as anything can happen - I’m in a similar position with him, but I’ve been reinvesting dividends in to him (and quite a few other players) to drive the average price paid down - going to be a long journey but hopefully at some point the lines meet and sell up - or reassess at that point and see if he is playing / pb scores etc. But I would buy down - but as I say that could be bad advice as it’s so volatile. Generally my view is if the platform survives (and I believe it will) then the vast majority of player that have dropped from £3/4/5 into below £1 are good value - so stick with the reasons you bought and get the average price down while you can

• and with one fell swoop FI have now insured he is worth nothing lol

• @thelossadjustor You bought DVB for IPD?

If anything they've just helped his value a year down the line.

• they wont be in business a year down the line

• @thelossadjustor Haha - your call mate.

• @GH you want to take a bet out on that ? 500 quid says their out of business by Jan 22

• @thelossadjustor Not particularly mate. I'll lose more than that from the platform itself if it goes down the pan so no interest in increasing my liability.

That said you offering even money on it going bust is one hell of a wager for someone.

• @GH dont worry il change the odds in my favour in 3 months and make it 1000/1

• He's a great player, just not adjusted to england

Hold on I own him my self, soon as man utd get some injuries and they let him play more forward he will flourish = media divs