Is it me

• Is it me or is there similarity’s with the crypto market and the index market seem to fall together

• I think, often, most markets fall together.

• Been sinking since the order books, crypto and stocks are still afloat

• @Titanic said in Is it me:

Been sinking since the order books, crypto and stocks are still afloat

Did they have Order Books in 1912?

• @qwertqwert
    no
    but they had miserable old users who change their username to hide their toxicity

• This index is similar in that the users are more willing to take risks where as stock market investors are more than happy with the 10% total yield per year.

You’ve seen what’s happend with bitcoin, some people have had to wait years since the last crash for this gain but they’ve been paid well for their patience now.

This index will fly big again within the next 18months I’m very confident esp after seeing bitcoin now.

FOMO is kicking in with that now and people will get burned when it crashes again.

FOMO will kick in big time when this index starts to fly again, people will feel like they need to jump back in.

This is all part of trading, wins,losses, but we should always aim for forward momentum and never bury ourselves .

• Banned

Clearly you don't know much about the 'crypto market' because if you did you'd know that:

a) Bitcoin is up 900% since March and Ethereum is up 1400% !!!!!!

b) Crypto Market Capitalisation is up from around 200 Billion to 1 Trillion since January 2020

Let that sink in.....

And guess what it is only getting started

Similarities... what similarities?

As a matter of fact I honestly don't know why you all still have money on here

• The general rule is when you start seeing people on forums and Facebook talking about crypto, it's time to get the fuck out.

I've been in to it for years, I think there's a big crash looming.

• Banned

@o_O there is a short term crash coming because we've just been going up way too fast but long term nothing can even come close to just buying and holding Bitcoin for a few months/years

• If your holding bitcoin it’s a safe bet for 10 years but volatility is included in the package.

Hopefully some of them bring their profits over on this the index before it tanks, get this booming the same then it will be all the hype again👌

• Banned

Fuck me I just gave everyone good advice on where to put their money and I get two downvotes 🤣

Guess theres a few fanatics about

• @NewUser688442 said in Is it me:

Fuck me I just gave everyone good advice on where to put their money and I get two downvotes 🤣

Guess theres a few fanatics about

Because you sound like a loony.

I was heavily involved in 2016 - 2018 and the latest rise has all the same indicators as the crash in Jan 2017 where the price crumbled to nothing and took 2 full years to recover.

Don't get carried away. With crypto, a huge crash is never far away.

Crypto does well when the rest of the world is fucked. I think the gains the traditional economies will make after covid dies down will mean the retraction of crypto.

• Banned

@o_O

Thats exactly how the world is.... completely F U C K E D!!!!

If you think that is going to change any time soon.. think again. The next few years will bring about more change than you and I can ever imagine.

The current financial system is a farce and people are waking up to it.

Real inflation is expected to be around 20% for the next few years in most developed countries. Peoples purchasing power is going down the drain because all this currencies that we are used to are worthless because they can be printed to infinity. The whole system is a farce

The US has printed 20% of the total amount of dollars in circulation in the world in the last 6 months!!! And is planning to do the same this year. All other central banks around the world are doing the same.

Mate if you knew anything about crypto and the world around you'd know that this cycle is just getting started... and I honestly suggest that you don't give up on it because you will regret it big time

• @NewUser688442 said in Is it me:

@o_O

Thats exactly how the world is.... completely F U C K E D!!!!

If you think that is going to change any time soon.. think again. The next few years will bring about more change than you and I can ever imagine.

The current financial system is a farce and people are waking up to it.

Real inflation is expected to be around 20% for the next few years in most developed countries. Peoples purchasing power is going down the drain because all this currencies that we are used to are worthless because they can be printed to infinity. The whole system is a farce

The US has printed 20% of the total amount of dollars in circulation in the world in the last 6 months!!! And is planning to do the same this year. All other central banks around the world are doing the same.

Mate if you knew anything about crypto and the world around you'd know that this cycle is just getting started... and I honestly suggest that you don't give up on it because you will regret it big time

I know plenty mate.

Just don't get carried away.
    At the end of the day, with btc, it's primary function is supposed to be a currency, and its a pretty lousy one.
    It just gets picked up now and again by noob 'investors' trying to make a quick buck, and it doesn't take much for people to dump it again when things aren't so rosy.

• Banned

@o_O

Bitcoin is gaining traction as a store of value and an edge against inflation, not as a currency.

Public listed companies are now buying Bitcoin to keep on their balance sheets.... not because they want to use it as currency, or speculate and trade it but to protect themselves from the debasement of fiat money.

I think your idea of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is a bit outdated to tell you the truth

• Banned

@o_O

It just gets picked up now and again by noob 'investors' trying to make a quick buck, and it doesn't take much for people to dump it again when things aren't so rosy.

You don't get to a trillion dollars market cap by being picked up by 'noob investors'

You now have some of the biggest money managers in the world acknowledging the purpose and the role Bitcoin can play in the financial world going forward

The growing market cap and specially getting over that 1 trillion mark makes it almost impossible to ignore. How can you justify to your clients, there is an asset out there outperforming every other single asset in the world and they can't have it on their portfolio?

You can't and that is why Bitcoin is transitioning into a must have asset in everyones portfolio. The amount of liquidity coming into Bitcoin is insane mate.

It is 40k now. It might be a million dollars in 5 years time.

I'd say that is a bet worth taking.

• and here comes the crash ;) That's the problem with crypto as a store of value. Who wants a store of value that regularly drops 20% in a day.

• @NewUser688442 because that "asset" could have its conversion to fiat shut down tmorrow in any country and cause mass price collapse

the fca has already banned UK platforms from converting or hosting it

alternatively a mainstream bank in any country can just announce its own coin and everyone will flock to that

• Banned

@thelossadjustor Who needs fiat anyway. Fiat is obsolete so are the banks and the whole financial system for that matter. It is nothing but a mountain of debt about to collapse and crush everyone on its path.

You can either choose to prepare yourself for whats coming or you don't. Entirely up to you.

• Banned

@o_O Man you're gonna be so bummed for having missed the boat