Individual Game Dividends

• With the removal of IPD coming and the introduction of something new due what are people’s own ideas on what could work well? I’ve seen plenty of people suggesting tiered PB.

How about individual game dividends? So rather than paying out on every goal, assist etc... pay out on the top 3 rated player of each game?

• @Stuart-H probably too many players to pay out on. But they could pay out a dividends PB scores.

For example, 1p for over 175 and 5p for over 350..?

• I waffled about it a bit in the blog below

footballindexdiary.blogspot.com

I can see it being a thresholds system but much lower than people are hoping for. Seen some nonsense about a range of 1p to 15p depending on the score.

I can see it being a flat 1p every time you hit the threshold. No idea what that threshold would be - depends on FIs budget. Needs to be achievable by anyone without too many hitting it.

Would probably need a matrix to tweak to reward goals and clean sheets more so the IPD players have a better chance of hitting it. Matrix tweak would need to be next season but they could give advance warning of it.

That's what I would do anyway.

• @SDOAFIT said in Individual Game Dividends:

Matrix tweak would need to be next season but they could give advance warning of it.

😂😂😂 "advance warning"😂😂😂He said "advance warning!" 🤣🤣🤣

• @Lukeroro I disagree, 3 payouts per game. Currently they payout more than this with goals, assists and clean sheets. I however think a tiered payout on PB depending on rating would work well.

• More money in mb’s! Top 5 maybe

Says a pogba holder😂😂😂😂😂

I couldn’t care less about ipd and pb’s

• They have to go back to basics, they are losing users and their ratings have dropped off a cliff making it hard to attract new users. They need to address this urgently and should have a long time ago (before it became the huge issue it is now). They have taken away IS resulting in a positive balance sheet position for FI with little liabilities on the £100m outside of divs and as was IPD’s. Tiered PB and or individual game divs for MoM’s etc would stimulate the market again, and if people are making money, sentiment changes, reviews become positive, users join - FI will need to fund this (and as punters we shouldn’t feel sorry for them or worry about balancing their risks). They need new users and will then reap the rewards from IPO’s, true trading and minting - it’s going to be a long road but their next step is critical. IMO

• They should think outside the box, turning sentiment - look at what has happened and how to turn that around, big losses on changes of bets seems a big one - work out the losses for individuals over the last 6/9 months - work a percentage of that that appeases maybe 50% - credit as a ‘free bet’ which can not be removed/traded for 18 months and to keep simple must be used as ‘buy now’ . Something to ‘reward’ loyal customers but stimulate the market.

• @Stuart-H said in Individual Game Dividends:

@Lukeroro I disagree, 3 payouts per game. Currently they payout more than this with goals, assists and clean sheets. I however think a tiered payout on PB depending on rating would work well.

You do have a very good point there actually. Fair play.

But, in order to do that, they'd need to update the Index to have all eligible players. And they're pretty far from that right now as they spent most of 2020 not IPOing and more trying to come up with a solution on how to actually IPO players.