The worst thing about removal of IPDs

• The thing about ipds is that they gave new traders instant little wins to get them engaged and get them to stay.

People always will start with small amounts and put a bit in it see how it goes. Currently, they can put a few quid on, and in their first month, they will get some little wins when players score and it builds from there.

People don't start by buying premiums, because they're too expensive and they see a good goalscorer for cheap and have a punt.

Now...

If by some miracle somebody ignores the bad reviews and twitter, They buy a few players, they instantly have a HUGE spread, they win nothing for a month, their player has continued to fall in price and they get bored and off they trot.

This absolutley is one of the final nails in the coffin.

This move has been forced by the usual suspects, that Dumbass panda etc threatening to sell, and yet again FI give them what they want at the expense of everyone else whilst they insider trade for a few weeks. Its a literal farce now.

• @o_O bullshit bullshit bullshit. How did the index build from day one because it sure wasn't fucking ipds, how did pogba/neymar touch £20 without ipds????ipds killed a bit of the top end as players slowly started selling of premium holds to get involved in ipds. If you don't like the taste of the shit then stop eating it. You come on here constantly moaning, seriously if you are that pissed at something why are you here....STILL?

• Morning welcome to the Forum

By way of coincidence, there was another poster on here under the same name as you who deleted their user account a couple of days ago.

He always amazed me at how much time he spent on a Forum that he clearly disliked and was disliked by almost everyone on it relating to a platform that he also disliked.

Im glad to see that he has decided to live his life in a more positive way now.

Sorry to derail the thread btw.

• @MUFC said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

@o_O bullshit bullshit bullshit. How did the index build from day one because it sure wasn't fucking ipds, how did pogba/neymar touch £20 without ipds????ipds killed a bit of the top end as players slowly started selling of premium holds to get involved in ipds. If you don't like the taste of the shit then stop eating it. You come on here constantly moaning, seriously if you are that pissed at something why are you here....STILL?

The market wasn't completely broken back then.

IPDs were keeping this sinking ship slightly afloat.

This is an adult conversation, grow up. if you keep insulting me ill just report you and get you banned like everyone does to me.

• @qwertqwert said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

Morning welcome to the Forum

By way of coincidence, there was another poster on here under the same name as you who deleted their user account a couple of days ago.

He always amazed me at how much time he spent on a Forum that he clearly disliked and was disliked by almost everyone on it relating to a platform that he also disliked.

Yep, deleted my account, then made another one because somehow, some way, FI managed in that small amount of time to fuck everything up even more and create even more topics of conversation.

Hard to believe isn't it.

• @o_O Grass 🤣 if your not willing to stay with the product and hope a new CEO may want his product to succeed then leave it's quite simple really. I think you quite enjoy it really

@o_O Grass 🤣 if your not willing to stay with the product and hope a new CEO may want his product to succeed then leave it's quite simple really. I think you quite enjoy it really

Its quite simple to leave?

Are you sure?

I want nothing more than to sell all my shares in this clownshow, that's why I'm pissed off that they continue to make that more and more difficult by driving away all their customers except you brainwashed drones

• @o_O said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

@qwertqwert said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

Morning welcome to the Forum

Yep, deleted my account, then made another one because somehow, some way, FI managed in that small amount of time to fuck everything up even more and create even more topics of conversation.

Hard to believe isn't it.

very .

• @o_O if in 1 year this carries on then I will say you were correct, but I also realise plenty of companies in the past have had bumpy roads, bad press, poor mismanagement and gone on to succeed after changes within a company, maybe I'm more chilled because I had banked good money before any of this happened but I still think it's a unique and interesting product that if advertising can get it to a mass market it would be massive. Also who do you hold just so can gauge what you have and how hard it really is for you to sell as I have managed to sell 1000 shares in the last week to put into Maxime Lopez

@o_O if in 1 year this carries on then I will say you were correct, but I also realise plenty of companies in the past have had bumpy roads, bad press, poor mismanagement and gone on to succeed after changes within a company, maybe I'm more chilled because I had banked good money before any of this happened but I still think it's a unique and interesting product that if advertising can get it to a mass market it would be massive. Also who do you hold just so can gauge what you have and how hard it really is for you to sell as I have managed to sell 1000 shares in the last week to put into Maxime Lopez

I honestly hope you're right, but everything about this last 6 months tells me I'm right.

I have nearly 5000 shares in players that have no bids, or les than £50 of bids on them.

700 Ben Godfrey
    500+ lingard. (lol)
    2000 riqui puig
    900 luka jovic
    500 donyell malen

• @o_O you may as well big up the company if you want to sell. I agree with some of your points when you articulate them correctly. If every thread you're telling people how shit your holds are and you cant sell them, why on earth would anyone buy of you ? Obviously your choice but we all know how inept the people up top are but it ain't changing and we as a community need to build this product up again.

• @o_O
    without knowing your purchase price these are my opinions
    Ben Godfrey - his time will come, very good young player.
    lingard - could see him moving somewhere like Everton, Southampton - could be a good hold for occasional mb
    riqui puig - held him very early days and made a very tidy profit on him much like I did with alot of the nxgn 2019 list that was released and scooped up a good amount
    Luka jovic - very good striker, just hasn't worked at Madrid, a summer move will happen and be back on the goal trail.
    donyell malen - heard good things about him but not looked into him to much but 500 should be easy to shift if move comes about.

Now I hold 5000 Albert gudmundsson in the hope he comes to a pb league, admittedly this was before instant sell was taken away but if he moves he plays a style that suits pb, on the ball alot and always good for a goal.links away are now developing, I have always been patient on here as most players will have their day on here

• @AndydfopT said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

@o_O you may as well big up the company if you want to sell. I agree with some of your points when you articulate them correctly. If every thread you're telling people how shit your holds are and you cant sell them, why on earth would anyone buy of you ? Obviously your choice but we all know how inept the people up top are but it ain't changing and we as a community need to build this product up again.

I'm not into fake positivity. What's the point.

FI is like a brick wall. You can't talk to them, their CS team are just pathetic drones copy and pasting the same shit, this is their forum so maybe they read it.

I want them to be called out on all their bullshit, I want them to know what they've done, and i want them to do something about it.

They don't deserve a community that builds them up, when all they do is bust it down with every communication.

• @o_O they dont give shit about us mate. Why would they ? Yes I understand you want to make a point but it will not achieve anything. We all know the product is fucked but we need to start talking about football for our own mental health. This cant be good for you

• @MUFC I'm stuck with them for the foreseeable future anyway.

If I had to put money on it though, I'd say FI goes bust before these are in profit.

• @AndydfopT said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

@o_O they dont give shit about us mate. Why would they ? Yes I understand you want to make a point but it will not achieve anything. We all know the product is fucked but we need to start talking about football for our own mental health. This cant be good for you

My mental health is fine mate :D

I actually enjoy the debates, although now they're becoming just a gang of people calling me a c*nt, but hey, it makes me chuckle :D

I'm stuck with players now, but it's only £2.5k left in, which is fine as what I see as about a 50/50 punt on whether FI go out of business.

I've taken over £8k out last few weeks and already making good money on that elsewhere so it's fine.

• @o_O I think it's pretty safe to assume FI don't read the Forum, or certainly not on a regular basis. I suspect they gauge opinion from Twitter, as there are more users active there. They will be well aware from trading patterns what users think, but I believe you are setting yourself up for more disappointment if you think FI are going to do anything based on what is said on the Forum.

• @Mintyfresh said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

@o_O I think it's pretty safe to assume FI don't read the Forum, or certainly not on a regular basis. I suspect they gauge opinion from Twitter, as there are more users active there. They will be well aware from trading patterns what users think, but I believe you are setting yourself up for more disappointment if you think FI are going to do anything based on what is said on the Forum.

Its literally impossible for FI to disappoint me... That would require a level of expectation that they might do something right :)

• The worst thing about the removal of IPD's is that FI have demonstrated that they will move the goalposts to stop people making money.

So where do we go from here? Either the replacement for IPD's will not be good enough and once the announcement is made even more people will be unhappy. Or it will be too good and people will jump on the players who benefit from it. After a while FI will decide it's costing them too much and will change it again, leading those players to crash in price and everyone who jumped on them getting burned.

How many times do you burn the user base before the majority give up.

• @o_O said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

@MUFC said in The worst thing about removal of IPDs:

@o_O if in 1 year this carries on then I will say you were correct, but I also realise plenty of companies in the past have had bumpy roads, bad press, poor mismanagement and gone on to succeed after changes within a company, maybe I'm more chilled because I had banked good money before any of this happened but I still think it's a unique and interesting product that if advertising can get it to a mass market it would be massive. Also who do you hold just so can gauge what you have and how hard it really is for you to sell as I have managed to sell 1000 shares in the last week to put into Maxime Lopez

I honestly hope you're right, but everything about this last 6 months tells me I'm right.

I have nearly 5000 shares in players that have no bids, or les than £50 of bids on them.

700 Ben Godfrey
    500+ lingard. (lol)
    2000 riqui puig
    900 luka jovic
    500 donyell malen

Fuck me thats some tripe.
    Even with ipds tripled you’re struggling let alone them being cancelled. You shouldn’t really bitch when you’ve made awful decisions. 😂