Footstock

• Just posting about it wondering why all the footstock community is so nice? (Fake) it eats money and the user base seems to grow with about one new user a month

• @NewUser332703 said in Footstock:

Just posting about it wondering why all the footstock community is so nice? (Fake) it eats money and the user base seems to grow with about one new user a month

Because its actually fun...

I've been on there 2 weeks and already won a contest and am well up on what I put in.

Also the management are actually good and communicate with the users.

Its great.

• @o_O it’s the same as betting on an acca, pick the 7 or 9 correct players, what contest you win?

• @o_O great yeah losing 50 or 60 pound a go

• Why do we need several posts on footstock. If you want to discuss something other than FI put it in off topic.

@o_O it’s the same as betting on an acca, pick the 7 or 9 correct players, what contest you win?

There's a lot to it. You can trade the cards, you don't even have to enter contests, but the contests are really interesting to me. Especially the virtual ones where there's a skill to it, not just pot luck.

I won one of the free roll ones the other day. Only £50, but cost nothing or enter.

I think it's going to be easy to pick up decent income from the contests.

• @PepeRAMi why do we need several posts pumping shit players. All the posts are nonsense, cause more harm then good

• @o_O I stay away from the virtuals, to me that’s pure pot luck in comparison to real football. What skill is in the virtuals? How do you choose which teams you think will win?

• @NewUser332703 pick Bruno, Salah like everyone else, If someone picks some shit guy that has 60 points how’s that not lucky

@o_O I stay away from the virtuals, to me that’s pure pot luck in comparison to real football. What skill is in the virtuals? How do you choose which teams you think will win?

What happens in the virtuals is based on how the players have performed in the last 5 or 6 games in real life, so you can actually predict quite well who will perform well based on real life performance if you want to put the time into it :D I can see why people wouldn't want to though.

There are some good stat tracking sites to help.

Its a fun site, doesn't easily scale up to putting loads of money in, but I feel quite happy having a grand or two in there. The market is nicely liquid and you can trade easily and sell without losing your shirt, which is a novelty.

• @o_O Can you see the market depth of the players like on FI?

• @NewUser187306 said in Footstock:

@o_O Can you see the market depth of the players like on FI?

No, they only show the highest bid. But every player has a sell price, and its a tight spread and easy to buy and sell. Which is all you need really.

Seeing the market depth in FI shows you that there isn't any 😂

• @o_O Thanks 🙂 I was a bit put off by what I first saw, the random packs made it look like you were buying football stickers but I can now see you can buy from the market it looks like the trading platform that FI could/should have been.

I may give it a go when I next have money going spare, I don’t have too much tied up in FI so I’m in a good position on here to stay if it improves or get out if it doesn’t. I can see why people are so upset with the amount they have trapped on here though.

Thanks for taking the time to provide some tips on Footstock. I know there is a lot of anger and hatred on here. There are few things in life that cause as much stress, anger and bitterness like large amounts of money. Like many on here you’ve lost a lot (or are currently losing) with a bookie that changed the bet part way through (morally, if not legally).

I hope everyone can find peace and laugh about all this one day.

• @NewUser187306 said in Footstock:

@o_O Thanks 🙂 I was a bit put off by what I first saw, the random packs made it look like you were buying football stickers but I can now see you can buy from the market it looks like the trading platform that FI could/should have been.

I may give it a go when I next have money going spare, I don’t have too much tied up in FI so I’m in a good position on here to stay if it improves or get out if it doesn’t. I can see why people are so upset with the amount they have trapped on here though.

Thanks for taking the time to provide some tips on Footstock. I know there is a lot of anger and hatred on here. There are few things in life that cause as much stress, anger and bitterness like large amounts of money. Like many on here you’ve lost a lot (or are currently losing) with a bookie that changed the bet part way through (morally, if not legally).

I hope everyone can find peace and laugh about all this one day.

Yeah, don't buy the packs unless you have a big discount on them.

Leave offers on the players you want and you can select 'best' to move your bid up to the top.

Also there are daily offers where they buy back your cards for contest credit. This is how I get the credit to enter the contests as they give you more than the player is worth back in contest credit.

• While FI remains my main gambling fix I have dabbled in FS in the past couple of months.
    So much less stress than this product as you can imagine of late.
    Only have a collection value of under £500 but I have plenty of options for competitions.
    Even bagged a tournament win recently along with if I remember correctly shippers😉.
    Out of the two I think FI will reward me better and I will retain more funds here but FS is a pleasant diversion.
    Just watch those competition entries as they can drain your funds if your not careful.

• @Gazz127 said in Footstock:

While FI remains my main gambling fix I have dabbled in FS in the past couple of months.
    Only have a collection value of under £500 but I have plenty of options for competitions.
    Even bagged a tournament win recently along with if I remember correctly shippers😉.
    Out of the two I think FI will reward me better and I will retain more funds here but FS is a pleasant diversion.
    Just watch those competition entries as they can drain your funds if your not careful.

The deal of the day has been great for tournament credit. I've been buying a couple players every day to cash back in, sometimes you get huge credit back for them.

• @o_O be careful out there hun. We know you’ve got “the allergy” when it comes to gambling.
    Only put in what you can afford. We don’t want to arrive at another big loss do we. And don’t be afraid to walk away when you win. You got this!

• @NewUser332703 Better than losing thousands on this heap of shit pal.

• @NewUser115892 said in Footstock:

@o_O be careful out there hun. We know you’ve got “the allergy” when it comes to gambling.
    Only put in what you can afford. We don’t want to arrive at another big loss do we. And don’t be afraid to walk away when you win. You got this!

But but but .... I made millions on crypto before anyone knew what crypto was but I am screaming like a baby 50 times a day on here because I lost 11k on here after investing in lingard
    😂

• @Gazz127 said in Footstock:

While FI remains my main gambling fix I have dabbled in FS in the past couple of months.

🙌🏻 what tournament was that mate?? Yeah been doing alright myself recently in tournaments, i have really enjoyed it the last 3 or 4 months. I mainly stick to single or double players as that's where I've had the most success. I joined at a time when players were at peak prices, was doing alot of trading but still got burnt a bit and too many cards has caused a downward spiral in a fair amount of players however, they're in the process of combating card circulation in various ways which is great to see. Their comms and management is certainly above FI and market is very liquid although be prepared prices do fluctuate quite a fair amount. I'd say tournament credit managment is important, it can run out quite quickly and realistically id expect most users will continue to have to put in new money to try and compete although there is freeroll tournaments. You can swap for deal of day but then again that requires new money or to get rid of a card you no longer want/need. If you like FPL I'd recommend giving it a go.