And here it comes.

• Great start for CA. But don't worry, we can all buy Fernandes for £3 next week.

• I’m surprised the crash has taken 48 hours to happen.

3 weeks good work and slow market recovery down the drain because FI listened to some wallies on Twitter and got greedy by removing one type of dividend.

Nice one. Someone get the dunce hat out and put it on Mike B’s head.

• @ocs123
    The market was just finding it's feet and ticking along ok which is all we wanted after the previous few months and then they open their mouths🙄

Bloody sick of it and no doubt that's how everyone feels🤨

• and suddenly i'm one of the more positive posters here.

Does this mean i get to call you lot the names that i've been called for posting my 'negative' posts these last few weeks?

• @o_O I was caught off guard honest guv😉

• @o_O Fill your boots mate. Only this time if/when it does pick up next time, try and ride the wave, even if there is some jagged rocks waiting for us when it breaks 😂

• Just keep deliberately crashing the market until the big money can’t resist ..... then give 30 days notice and all change again

This could be time for the big money

There liabilities will be covered by our money already invested ..... same amount of shares in circulation so price of a share is irrelevant surely ?

• @Bamford-s-Armpit It's all just so sad. It's such a fantastic concept, but it's being run into the ground by a management team that's either completely stupid, massively corrupt, or the company is in big financial trouble. Hard to work out which it is.

I always used to be impressed by how quickly they reacted to any market issues and provided fixes in the past, but now i just cant work them out... it really is like they want to crash the market, and are doing literally everything they can to keep it happening.

• We have no choice but to greatfuly accept what crumbs they offer us from their table of plenty as our money is locked in

• Banned

FI needs to be shut down. It is a total scam in its current format!

• @Gazz127 completely deliberate mate

Nobody could be that short sighted

• @ocs123 said in And here it comes.:

I’m surprised the crash has taken 48 hours to happen.

It's started, but some players still have 7 IPD eligible games before 7th Feb. Will prices drop gradually for the next 30 days as remaining games dry up or a cliff edge on the 8th?

I've managed to completely offload 6 players this weekend. Only 24 to go, but I will struggle to sell some at any price.

I need Jay Rodriguez to give up football for a few months, focus on charity work and get his MBE.

• I dont do negative anymore Adam Cole is sitting in St Tropez drinking my pina colada and tipping the waiter with my £350.But im not bitter ,im happy.Im barmy but happy.

• @Honeylight I think most people who used IPD 's as their main focus have either sold up quickly on announcement, or were too late and are now in limbo as to whether to sell where possible at massive losses or hang about waiting for the announcement. I managed to get out of 3 for small losses, but the rest I'm just hanging on for now. It may be the announcement is a bag of wank and I just hold until they run some sort of promotion in the future.

• @Shaun442 said in And here it comes.:

I dont do negative anymore Adam Cole is sitting in St Tropez drinking my pina colada and tipping the waiter with my £350.But im not bitter ,im happy.Im barmy but happy.

Makes sense.. that's why he always wore those shirts...

• They remove the short term dividend that really was aimed at the sub £1 market and the top end drops in price yet IPD's are irrelevant for those players.

I am topping up on some now having exited the cheap players in the knowledge that when they announce the new structure the chances are that Bruno/Kimmich/Neymar will bounce back

• @Bamford-s-Armpit Yeah. Unfortunately, I had a few busy days at work last week and only logged on in the evening to find out that my bids had matched and then crashed.

I'll be spending a lot of time on here for the next 30 days salvaging what I can and then just check back monthly to take out any divs on premium holds.

• @Fletch said in And here it comes.:

They remove the short term dividend that really was aimed at the sub £1 market and the top end drops in price yet IPD's are irrelevant for those players.

I am topping up on some now having exited the cheap players in the knowledge that when they announce the new structure the chances are that Bruno/Kimmich/Neymar will bounce back

Why are you trying to rationalise who should go down in price? The whole market is dropping, as it has been for 4 months, because the last few people that haven't left already are leaving because they don't trust FI with their money.

and why should they?

• @o_O the thing is I find a bit amazing is I can crash the market myself, tested earlier, 900 edimilson Fernandes up for sale at various lowest price and dropped him by 18p is that a crash or a false crash as it could soon be righted by someone buying those 900 and adding 18p back on his price, I think the issue potentially is the market is not big enough to use order books as it can either be easily manipulated or just when someone wants out the price can drop massively depending on their desperation to get out

• @MUFC said in And here it comes.:

@o_O the thing is I find a bit amazing is I can crash the market myself, tested earlier, 900 edimilson Fernandes up for sale at various lowest price and dropped him by 18p is that a crash or a false crash as it could soon be righted by someone buying those 900 and adding 18p back on his price, I think the issue potentially is the market is not big enough to use order books as it can either be easily manipulated or just when someone wants out the price can drop massively depending on their desperation to get out

There's no doubt the market isn't deep enough for order books without FI propping up the prices.

The only solution is for them to prop up the prices again. But it's pretty obvious that isn't going to happen. So it's fucked. I've been saying it for weeks and getting abuse.

It's just not a functioning market. Order books are not fit for purpose.