Players under £1.00

• This post is deleted!

• @NewUser46330 - Christopher Nkunku is a name thrown around now and again as a future PSG regular...

Iwobi could be a decent shout, but I would personally look at Ibrahima Konate. Seen him play a couple of times and he can really handle himself.

Moussa Marega had a decent season and may get a big move this summer.

• @NewUser46330

You need to be careful when asking for suggestions mate. Everybody is on here to make money.

Any time you make a profit, somebody else is taking a loss.

So you are going to get loads of people on here pimping their own players ... Just look at the 14p price rise in lucas alario today, simply because another user was telling everyone how much much potential he has on a post in these forums.

Can I suggest you look at the big teams, look at the positions that need reinforced, and then buy decent prospects based on that.

For example, Man Utd need to buy full backs and centre defence.

Good luck ...

• These are the players I have that fit what you want:

Januzaj 59p
    Calvert Lewin 70p
    Grujic 70p
    Markovic 45p

• I have these players

Nkunku - been playing for PSG since Neymar injury and has had good PB.

Mascarell - been playing in Germany and Real have used their buy back option. Don't think they will keep him but linked with Bayern after a good season. Maybe no not PB material but should be good for a profit boost.

Zungu - Playing in French league not scored great PB but linked with several bigger clubs than where he is currently at so for his price worth hold until he transfers.

Diop - Centre back with ok PB, young and linked with lots of top teams. Looking like transfer will happen so will increase his price, hopefully.

I hold all these and have given the reason too.

They fit my strategy for the summer but only buy what fits yours.

• @NewUser46330 i have an inexplainavle soft spot for Karl toko ekambi £0.84 dunno why but I just think he will come good

More reliably stats based is aissa mandi £0.63 real betis have had a great season and seem to play more games on single match days and mandi is often their best cb

Also Patrick van aanholt has started picking up a few goals and pb wins back end of the season. At £0.8 May be worth a look

• There are a few not playing in the world that are in the EL and CL next season I got my eye on a few but I think kenedy will cause a bit of a tug of war between clubs after the return to Chelsea and personally I think his a quality and I reckon Liverpool might go for him

• Mandragora, just being called for the Italian national team, on loan at Crotone from Juventus, should go back at least for pre season

I also suggest you do your own research before buying players people suggest in here or elsewhere

• @Ermejo yep

• There are some good players with transfer spec just over a pound to look at clubs who play a lot of young talent Sampdoria , Atalanta , Monaco Ajax , Anderlect , Dortmund that's might be a start

• @Mazza-magic I have seen a tweet about embalo at benfica. Very young linked to premiership numerous times at a very low value of 75p at the moment should really be nearer 90p I reckon good value buy

• @NewUser46330 Viktor Kovalenko at Shakhtar has been my pick. Looks the real deal and strong links to PL. Cheap as chips at 48p for a player with 30mill+ value.

• @NewUser76539 well go with gut instinct and take a few tips of others yeh they will big their buys up but most of the time they are right once ya researched them out of contract players can be good buys to ! I been on here 7 weeks and done well out of players I found and players people tip so good luck

• @NewUser46330 Quincy Promes looks as though he's heading for the Premier League, currently just under the £1 mark. All the signs are there that he's a quality performer.

• @NewUser111723 Good spot, Kovalenko looks solid.

• Bellerin for a pound I can't see him staying