Germany

• @Mr-Don-Ali said in Germany:

@o_O you think wrong....You're a septic douchebag...and fannyadjuster too๐Ÿ–•Example, your 1st to comment on this thread with smart ass comments...You're toxic to the forum and FI. No need to explain your view on FI, we know...just go, go now. GO, GO, GO, LEAVE NOW!
    LEAVE YOU NEGATIVE PIECE OF SHIT
    I'm sure the whole forum agrees. No reply needed as I'm blocking you now....ignorant cheeky little pigshit 'do what I want'....you want to leave but you're stuck here....sounds like you can't do what you want!!!๐Ÿ–•

nice chap.

• @o_O I am, you should try

@o_O I am, you should try

Not blocked me then?

• @o_O go suck a dick๐Ÿ’ฆ

• @o_O said in Germany:

@Valhalla said in Germany:

@o_O said in Germany:

@MUFC Don't think it's anything we've said that puts people off football index. There's nothing I can say that puts people off as much as FI's own communications

Tbh @o_O buddy, it is pretty odd you losscreator hanging around a product you no longer use and trolling every thread.

and as i say every time somebody says this, I have ยฃ2300 in here.

Also... i'll do whatever the f**k I want :)

alt text
    ....to get rid of

• @o_O you definitely kiss your dad on the lips

• @NewUser697008 said in Germany:

@o_O you definitely kiss your dad on the lips

Profile made 2 weeks ago, 2 posts ever, both to me.

I'm honoured you created an account just to talk to me <3

• @NewUser697008 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• @Timmy And how do you know this ???
    Or is it just another rumour thrown into the pot ?
    Unsubstantiated statements like this are not going to help / solve anything but create even more panic which isn't really desirable at all .
    Many people just throwing wild cards around the forums - which probably have little or no truth .
    FI is what it is atm , and whether it turns the corner is yet to be seen , BUT at least give it a chance with this next announcement whenever it turns up

• well what we do know is that we have given FI 8 months "to come up with something" and everything they have done since has been negative and detrimental to our "bets" and costing users a fucking fortune

how is that NASDAQ powered order book working btw ?

is there plenty of Nasdaq power in it ? or none at all ?

how about the journey to the billion pound alternative asset class ?

or the liquidity providers that we were promised back in October

hahahaha

• @GI Germany doesn't have the same betting culture as the UK. They gamble but they don't gamble as much as we do, And don't have close to the same Fantasy Football culture. I'm not saying anything unique - it's easily checked. But I have spent a fair bit of time there because I had a German GF for four years.

Now - as for the smokescreen. Do you, or anyone, really think Football Index removed IPDs with only 28 days notice, screwing over many traders in the process, because of expansion plans in Germany? No, they did it because of financial concerns.

To be a success in Germany they would need a lot of patience and a shit load of marketing. Where is the money coming from? We are in a situation, at present, where less than half a million is changing hands per day in this market. FI are hardly rolling it in from minting shares or Soucek IPOs.

Recent actions - from buy commission to oddly timed IPOs to removing IPDs with so little notice screams financial issues. They don't even have a handle on this market at the moment and have not introduced the things that were supposed to be introduced months ago. Even their careers page makes for unconvincing reading: the only job they've had listed of late was posted on November 25th, almost 2 months ago.

All the 'yet to be seen' stuff is rubbish. FI have not earned the benefit of the doubt given their actions for the past few months. They've been inept, disdainful of their player base, and all the panic at the moment is justified. But I'm to believe that they are expanding in Germany? I'm sorry but it's just naive to think that's true and if it was true it would not be good news given the current state we find ourselves in.

The next announcement is the biggest in FI's history in my opinion but whatever comes won't change the last few months.

• They did not state in the latest comms they were entering Germany.

They just stated IPD's would be a barrier to entry. Which is likely true.

It was shit comms, and this was barely worth mentioning - but there was nothing on this specifically to be upset regarding.

• @thelossadjustor only loss when you want to cash out, plan to leave mine so I'm losing currently fuck all

• @Karl said in Germany:

@thelossadjustor ..Why don't you report them to your local police station if you believe you are involved in a criminal ponzi scheme.

Let us all know how you get on.

• @Doddy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

@o_O you think wrong....You're a septic douchebag...and fannyadjuster too๐Ÿ–•Example, your 1st to comment on this thread with smart ass comments...You're toxic to the forum and FI. No need to explain your view on FI, we know...just go, go now. GO, GO, GO, LEAVE NOW!
    LEAVE YOU NEGATIVE PIECE OF SHIT
    I'm sure the whole forum agrees. No reply needed as I'm blocking you now....ignorant cheeky little pigshit 'do what I want'....you want to leave but you're stuck here....sounds like you can't do what you want!!!๐Ÿ–•

• @Doddy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• @o_O said in Germany:

@Valhalla said in Germany:

@o_O said in Germany:

@MUFC Don't think it's anything we've said that puts people off football index. There's nothing I can say that puts people off as much as FI's own communications

Tbh @o_O buddy, it is pretty odd you losscreator hanging around a product you no longer use and trolling every thread.

and as i say every time somebody says this, I have ยฃ2300 in here.

Also... i'll do whatever the f**k I want :)

Take that money out and donate it starving kids around the world, then? Do some good with it :)

• @thelossadjustor said in Germany:

well what we do know is that we have given FI 8 months "to come up with something" and everything they have done since has been negative and detrimental to our "bets" and costing users a fucking fortune

how is that NASDAQ powered order book working btw ?

is there plenty of Nasdaq power in it ? or none at all ?

how about the journey to the billion pound alternative asset class ?

or the liquidity providers that we were promised back in October

hahahaha

Fair points in my opinion.

When are we going to see the promises fulfilled?
    What kind of people make multiple promises and not follow them through? Apart from politicians...
    Children perhaps, players, scumbags, desperados, criminals... My hope is naivety and inexperience is to blame and that things will come good in the long run.

Detailed explanations of why plans have stalled would provide some reassurance. Maybe I missed that part, maybe it's claimed to be all down to the virus, I am not sure.
    People have a right to feel somewhat disappointed in my book, better to empathise and sympathise rather than offend and swear at each other I would have thought but I acknowledge that's an unlikely reality in the world we're living in sadly.

• @NewUser223568 said in Germany:

My hope is naivety and inexperience is to blame

If they are naive and inexperienced and also making money they must be lucky too.

If naivety and inexperience aren't to blame - should we be worried?