Youth

• Thoughts on youth players

Seeking others thoughts on the new incentive possibly being targeted towards younger players
    With a lot of young players sitting with no current CA, not many scoring high PB or MB it leaves a fairly large section of players just sitting inactive even the ones playing in top teams in top leagues , IPDs recently being removed taking away another chance of income from these players

Surely FI would have the funds to start a young TOTM , under 24/25 for example . Perhaps kick starting that section of the market encouraging CA, minting of new shares, instead of these players being flipped at current prices making FI pennies in commission

• @NewUser489707

There could be merit in something like that. Likewise they could also do a totm for non pb leagues - I expect the same stats are available for holland, portugal, turkey etc.

They would not need to provide live PB scores or anything, just a table updated regularly like the current one. It would perhaps add some value to the rafts of non pb players on the platform who many people are currently trapped in, and reduce the risk/impact of a player leaving a pb league (philip max anyone)

• I saw a pic of Aguero and his son on instagram the other day... then i thought to myself... He's got some bloody good footballing DNA that lad!!!!

Son of a Aguero and grandson of Diego Maradona... anyone remember his great uncle Hugo who played for Rayo Vallecano???? That reminds me... anyone know how Luis Advincula is doing of late????? #oldjoke

• @dannypea That's a blast from the past🤣😉

• @Gazz127 I've just had 30 as had a fiver in my account but as soon as my next dividend win comes in and waxing it all on the ferret!!!!!!

some poor guy was selling 147 of them for 14p each so took full advantage... i've a current minimum bench mark of 16p per div (so 2p up already) although unfortunately no sale price available but i'm thinking if we all bang a fiver on the ferret we can get him upwards of double his current value and BOOOM he'll be back fully pumped to the ceiling!!!!

Vallecano fifth and gunning for promotion... this time next year Rodders!!!!

• Speaking of youth, I think Billy Gilmour starts today. Be interesting to see how he gets on. I'm prediction around 100 PB which obviously isn't good enough to win but hopefully will improve with experience

• all the super new players ie cherki almada zirkzee ihattaren reinier and so on in 5 years do we think they wil all be 5 pound plus or 50p and lower

• @cassiuscantona said in Youth:

all the super new players ie cherki almada zirkzee ihattaren reinier and so on in 5 years do we think they wil all be 5 pound plus or 50p and lower

Rumours today that Everton are interested in Zirkzee. Last week he was linked with a return to a Dutch side.