Caan Berry,Why FI Prices Collapsed and How To Fix It.

• Just watched this on youtube and found it to be very sensible. Haven't been on here for ages and realise some people have a massive problem with his previous video, but i myself have 17000 invested on here and will clutch at any crumb of comfort that persuades me i am not saying goodbye to this money. I don't pretend to be intelligent enough to solve the problems that we are going through on here at the moment, but give it a watch and see if you agree with his solutions.Sorry can't post a link to it, not computer savvy.

• He's an attention seeking social influencer dick.

Don't think he even trades on FI, so:

(a) how would he know; and
    (b) why would I listen to someone with zero knowledge or experience.

He's doing it as clickbait, as that's all he has in his life and the only way he can earn money.

• Don't know too much about him, but apparently, he's a pro gambler and trader on Betfair. He admits he wouldn't invest in FI at the moment, but his video is pointing out where and why he thinks the Index has gone wrong and what he thinks they could do to correct things.

• He’s a bald prick and I should know being one myself.

• @DJ-110 said in Caan Berry,Why FI Prices Collapsed and How To Fix It.:

He’s a bald prick and I should know being one myself.

🤣

• Caan, the peoples champion that he is, decided out of the blue to dig out FI in a video.

He has never had ANY money in the product. Never played it. Didn't even know keepers had their own category.

He has a little loyal lap dog following, that bark, yap and jump up for treats when he appears.

Caan raised a couple of points that people were aware of. BUT S'stack and Footstock also have 30 day T+C clauses.
    Betfair has a clause that states they can withhold ANY bet they like for as long as they wish to.

yesterday Geekstoy put a long and libelous tweet / blog up, which he has been forced to take down.

Today Iverson has suggested Betfair may produce a similar product to FI.

So...all the bull about looking out for users is just that. Caan gets 100 likes on a video on a good day and 2000 views. His FI ones get 5000 views.......it's ALL about the clicks as he needs to generate revenue as he caan't do seminars now.
    Caan told people not to invest in Bitcoin in 2018. He hates being reminded about it.
    Caan hasn't posted any P+L of his trading for almost 7 years. He calls himself a pro gambler, but he is far from that.

He has an agenda, refuses to answer legitimate Q's when asked, then blocks those who ask again.

He is a paper mache Ross Kemp

• @Neilburnleyfan
    he also tweeted that FI should be investigated

@ in the gambling commission, bbc news and other agencies

he is NOT looking after anybody (apart from his own) best interests

• @Neilburnleyfan pro gambler 😂 way too much time on his hands then. How can anyone be a pro gambler? I don’t see how you can guarantee somebody winning

• @Munchie63 at least the index gives dividends, bet fair he
    be lucky to get a pound free bet

• @NewUser332703 said in Caan Berry,Why FI Prices Collapsed and How To Fix It.:

@Neilburnleyfan pro gambler 😂 way too much time on his hands then. How can anyone be a pro gambler? I don’t see how you can guarantee somebody winning

Oh I've no doubt Caan has made money over the years. How much is his business not mine. But to make a profit as a gambler every year for 8+ years.....got to be very good AND very lucky.

My Q would be......if you can make thousands a week gambling, why worry about selling books and videos.

• i will listen tomorrow but listen to Dunwell, and Perry and a few others. They have a few more braincells than caan. The man is a narcisstic personality disorder who sells videos and lectures on how to trade. hes emotionally unstable and shows his true intelligence and high need to manipulate to make money

• What sort of so called pro gambler wasn’t aware of FI for the first five years of its existence, when there were huge profits to be made?

If he had put in £10k at the beginning and sold up 12 months ago, he’d have made £50k to £100k quite easily. Yet he didn’t because the guy has a very limited knowledge about gambling.

He deserves all the downvotes he’s been getting on YouTube.

Why should l listen to someone with no knowledge or experience? His opinion is irrelevant.

• @Munchie63 I have been a professional gambler for 10 years and it's not as hard as you might think. If you have discipline and know value then it's just a case of not getting greedy and making the correct decisions and you will make money. In all walks of life nowadays everyone wants to have lots of streams of income so there is no surprise that he is doing that. Lots of people are concerned about the fall of the fiat currencies and the reset that will be taking place. The only real way of hedging that is by having more forms of income and investing in different money.
    I'm sure many of you guys could become professional gamblers if you knew how to.

• @ocs123 a lot of people still haven't heard of football index. I only heard about it through a cashback site. My friend who is football mad and has a massive football blog (which he runs as his job) had never heard of it until I told him.

• @Tom7471 surely if your a pro gambler it's your job to know new revenue streams and markets?

• @MUFC I don't see why. None of my mates who are heavily into football had heard of it. Never came up on forums that I am on. No YouTube videos had popped up suggesting it so it wasn't something I even knew about.

My girlfriend on her games on her phone got adverts but I never saw any. I think it shows there is still a lot of people now who haven't heard of it.

• @Deej-11 good on him there are a lot on here who have a lot tied up in this product but to slate him for 100% facts just because they don't like hearing the truth is sad and what they are doing is wrong. I guarantee all the people doing it are upto there neck in shit and in to deep Which is mayb what they deserve if this is the way they go about their busines.

• Need to beware of so-called pro gamblers like Caan. Many of them receive kickbacks from the betting websites for every customer they direct their way.

Creating podcasts or YouTube videos is just a means to build a following and generate revenue.

Think about it, why would anyone spend days of their time making all that ‘content’ to help you, unless there’s something in it for them?

If you want to learn about the weaknesses in FI’s product, speak to people who actually use the platform, rather than people who don’t but think they know it all anyway.

• @ocs123 said in Caan Berry,Why FI Prices Collapsed and How To Fix It.:

Why should l listen to someone with no knowledge or experience? His opinion is irrelevant.

I wouldn't say irrelevant. You don't have to agree with all of it, but it is food for thought. A second opinion is a useful reality check, even if you end up disagreeing with some of all it. If it makes you think and reassess or your own opinion.

Better to think about what he says and dismiss it, than just dismiss it.

One thing it made be think about is how little we know about the FI market. How many shares are there in each player? How much are FI making? Are they buying back/minting shares etc.

With a traditional bookie, you can see the odds and calculate how over round the market is. Channel 4 racing used to calculate it for you. With FI people are guessing the balance between revenue from IPO and commission and costs due to dividends.