Yesterday best Def.

• Anyone know how come that thiago Silva didn't win yesterday?? I seen at 1 am he had 217 and rudiger 215? What did I miss?

• @FilipowskY said in Yesterday best Def.:

Anyone know how come that thiago Silva didn't win yesterday?? I seen at 1 am he had 217 and rudiger 215? What did I miss?

Opta amendments

• @FilipowskY

Rudiger got bumped up, Thiago got taken down, ended up with the same score and Silva being the older lost out, which kicked my 400 Thiago Silva's in the nuts.

• Opta's inputting is done live during games, manually, and there can be errors.
    Pass entered as accurate when it went astray, a cross put in as accurate that was actually headed by a defender, not the forward......so they check manually after the game which can take 4 hours

not ideal, but it has happened a few times recently. FI rely on Opta and they have their own timelines.
    Better to be correct than paid out wrongly.

• @Dan-The-Man yep my nuts were kicked aswell 325 gutted this this morning

• Fi doing whatever they want amending scores and paying out on the player with the least shares in the "virtual market"

i would imagine

• @thelossadjustor

Nah, the stats are 3rd party. There's plenty of genuine reasons to criticise FI but I don't think this is one of them.

• @thelossadjustor said in Yesterday best Def.:

Fi doing whatever they want amending scores and paying out on the player with the least shares in the "virtual market"

i would imagine

Right

Stop it right now. Seriously

FI use OPTA data. So do many other companies. OPTA have always adjusted scores as their matrix is done manually, every pass, tackle etc being marked off and keyed in. The data is then reviewed before being confirmed and sent out I know this for a fact. That's why there can be a 4 hr delay.

You have a grudge. WE ALL get it. But to say it's FI manipulating it is absolutely bloody laughable.

I'm pretty certain we saw an adjust recently that had a big player move to the top and get paid out. That would have cost them.

If it's done to save FI money, why do we not see this EVERY day, every week ? How have Messi and Bruno managed to get PB wins ? Just add a few onto a cheaper player and deny them.

You've made yourself look a clown with this one

Truly

• @thelossadjustor whats the date of the court case? need to book my days off work.

• @thelossadjustor said in Yesterday best Def.:

Fi doing whatever they want amending scores and paying out on the player with the least shares in the "virtual market"

i would imagine

Opta mate. At least get your facts right

• yeah you've fucked it there mate :D

What would make it better though would be a better system for displaying the scores. If they can change after midnight, it makes absolutely no sense that you cant see the scores displayed after midnight.

Either display them until the morning, or make midnight the cutoff for changing scores. Would cut out a lot of frustration.

At the moment it's kind of like VAR. Takes the fun out of winning as you're half expecting the OPTA fairies to come and shit in your morning cornflakes overnight.

• This post is deleted!

• @o_O You feeling alright? A sensible, well rounded post :0)

I do agree, I wouldn't be calling for an earlier cut-off of the Opta stats, I think its right that the right person ends up winning, but makes no sense not to continue displaying the scores until the pay-out cut-off at 9am.

• What do the conspiracy gang think of KDB winning too mid last night ?

Surely you boys are surprised that FI didnt shuffle a few points each way ?

Gone a bit quiet