Was fun whilst it lasted

• Can anybody with any certainty say that players will go back to their values of a few months ago?
    I have sold my portfolio and luckily broke even. Personally think it's more likely it disappears than goes back to previous highs but interested in opinions

• @NewUser694677 I doubt it matters to you now seen as you are out.

Pop back in 12 months to see if you were right or if you made a terrible mistake.

• @Karl not fully out as still have some declanr rice and Calvert lewins. Not sure if to keep hold of them or sell them at a big loss

• @NewUser694677 Why not just hold them to see what happens. If you regain confidence in the product, at least you will have some players to guide you on the potential growth of the platform.๐Ÿ‘

• @Karl said in Was fun whilst it lasted:

Pop back in 12 months to see if you were right or if you made a terrible mistake.

Even if the product soars, I don't think breaking even and getting out could be seen as a terrible mistake. Missed opportunity - maybe. Time will tell.

The product seems to be driven by FOMO.

• Even if my players never reach the highs of a few months ago, I still love watching the match day rankings, checking the media standings, and waking up to dividends. Yeah, the port value isn't what it was, but had this money gone into skybet, it would all have been gone very quick.

• IMO we would be far more likely to see another company step in and buy them out than the company go under

A decent size userbase and the tech in place to instantly roll it out to their regular gamblers

coming in with a fresh eye and fresh ideas, riding some positive sentiment

Having the product go under, would kill any other new platform attempting to do similar. Better to have a loyal userbase with funds in the product that they can rely on to put in more if the sentiment is right

thats my 28p worth

• I actually think it will go under. Sold what I could, 4K after the IPD announcement and still have 1k locked in. I think theyโ€™ve done too much damage to a business that needs new customers to survive!
    As I type Pogba has 2 bids!! Canโ€™t be good with the Sunday sell off to come!!

• @Honeylight FOMO is for those who gamble as opposed to those who invest.

FOMO is a direct result of not having a trading plan and not being confident in one's ability to make a decision on there own.

If one has a sound trading plan, then FOMO is irrelevant

• @Longmanlee said in Was fun whilst it lasted:

I actually think it will go under. Sold what I could, 4K after the IPD announcement and still have 1k locked in. I think theyโ€™ve done too much damage to a business that needs new customers to survive!
    As I type Pogba has 2 bids!! Canโ€™t be good with the Sunday sell off to come!!

if you really do think its going to go under

who is the ยฃ1k in ?

is it really locked in ?

Because if that's your honest opinion, it's better to walk away with ยฃ100 than lose the whole ยฃ1000

• @BeanDrown tells me u dont know much about betting then๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Longmanlee Is your "go under" opinion based on the last 10 months as opposed to the last 6 years.

There is a massive difference between the two with many unable to see the big picture as they get caught up in the emotion of a short-term view.

• Iโ€™m sure when prices swing on the upwards a lot of people will be back but for now if itโ€™s uncomfortable for you to have money invested just take it out

• @Karl Give it a rest mate, you sound like a loon.

I know you're trying to counter every negative post with a positive, but everything you post just makes you sound like you're brainwashed.

• @o_O ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I will take that as a compliment coming from you.

Why not debate rather than attack.

• @NewUser694677 said in Was fun whilst it lasted:

Can anybody with any certainty say that players will go back to their values of a few months ago?
    I have sold my portfolio and luckily broke even. Personally think it's more likely it disappears than goes back to previous highs but interested in opinions

In answer to the question, no. They won't get back to the previous prices, they were held up artificially by FI while they built the customers up, now they've let the arse drop out, these are the prices now, they will continue to keep trickling don as people give up and move on.

@o_O ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I will take that as a compliment coming from you.

Why not debate rather than attack.

Because you present nothing to debate with, no facts,, no details, just hopes and dreams

• @o_O Can you actually demonstrate that prices will not go back up to the previous highs and God forbid exceed them.

You have such conviction in your statements but they have no substance

@o_O Can you actually demonstrate that prices will not go back up to the previous highs and God forbid exceed them.

You have such conviction in your statements but they have no substance

Look at the charts of all the players..

The prices only climbed so high because there was a readily available instant sell at a reasonable percentage, you could always get out.

Now you can't, so people will not stay in players long term, it's not safe, the returns aren't worth it. The only hope you have to make money is to trade in a and out, and that's what keeps the prices low.

How much longer do you need before you believe it? it's been 4 months now since order books came in.

• @Munchie63 I took a punt on Gabriel Barbosa back when instant sell was available. Trust me itโ€™s locked in unless he loves to Europe