Reverse the split

• I'm just kicking the idea about in anticipation of coming changes. As we've had multiple share splits in the past as the platform grew with growing members, could a share rollback/consolidation/merge and big mb dividend increase be a possible fix for the much less member base now?

Particularly for pre split share and pre ipd members

• it may help and is definitely needed but considering they want to save money and look fairly skint i would say no

biggest problem they have is 5 year old Messi and Ronaldo shares still circulating in the market which should have been expired 2 years ago and they are still likely paying enhanced dividends on them

• @thelossadjustor

That's a bit baseless. I would imagine a large percentage of historic shares have been removed via the old instant sell. I do however agree it is a big issue going forward if shares are not being removed. Comms from FI suggest this will be done via liquidity providers / market makers, but not much evidence or certainty on the matter. My solution would be to display market cap on each individual player, at least then we know either way

• @thelossadjustor said in Reverse the split:

it may help and is definitely needed but considering they want to save money and look fairly skint i would say no

biggest problem they have is 5 year old Messi and Ronaldo shares still circulating in the market which should have been expired 2 years ago and they are still likely paying enhanced dividends on them

ahem

is there any evidence that users who bought messi or anyone else 5 years ago have never sold and bought in again, riding the dips etc ? especially considering share-splits ?

or are you merely using guess work as Karen from Facebook Facts again