Wow.... they've literally screwed you all and you're loving it...

• That update... wow. Where to start..?

They sealed the death of the platform there. There's going to be an almighty crash after the big holders have finished rinsing you selling out on these fake rises you've paid for...

95% of players useless, zero liquidity, money not flowing back into the market from decent dividends, all flowing into FIs bank account...

This is bad guys. Really bad.

To top it all they've told you they are going to start minting players every day, any player at any price hahahaha

They're basically telling you that any rises you thought you might be getting in the future.. forget it. We're going to spunk a load of new shares into your face every time your player goes up, but we will talk about restricting supply to distract you from what we're doing.

After the next crashes the next stop will be to reduce the remaining dividends to suit the lower prices and tiny customer base.

You've had it.

• you okay hun? you seem tense.

• spot on o0. the comical thing is they were building it up to be a big announcement or some kind of decent replacement for ipds. just a total piss take.

• Two things you have failed to consider here are confidence and sentiment and a quick read on the socials would indicate sentiment is high with mentions of increased sustainability which creates confidence. If they can maintain these two key factors everything else will fall into place

• If your a former user and we all know who you are. Why don’t you just take your bat and ball home and do one. First to complain never happy never satisfied. Sad pathetic person.

• unfortunately he sold his bat and ball to buy more lingaard.

• the only people to blame for losing money are all the people with no balls who are now selling or listing.

• @NewUser115892 😂😂😂

• O_0.....Its really You, a former user! Well thanks for this last post. Will miss you, just a tiny bit. Hope you find a smile and your fortune. Take care now xx

• @NewUser115892 said in Wow.... they've literally screwed you all and you're loving it...:

unfortunately he sold his bat and ball to buy more lingaard.

Sold Lingard for 27% profit you thick cunt :)

• @Danny-c now he just does keepy ups with a plank of wood and a weetabix. sad to see really, but 26 keepy ups with the current apparatus is quite an achievement

• @o_O hun.............we've talked about your blue language. your dad will be home soon, and if i tell him it'll be the belt again

• @Don-Quixote

People were overjoyed when they announced that you could under cut each other too... For about 10 minutes, then the market collapsed.

Sadly, there's an absolute ton of folk who don't understand how things actually work and get excited by a new announcement. Let's see how excited they are when the market dries up because there's no liquidity pumping around.

• cant believe some people are happy with this. its just about the least they could offer and its perceived as a positive. as i suspected now we know why they didnt announce it at the same time as ipd removal. sad thing is im not really surprised. leaves masses of players virtually worthless, great!

• Been good for me must hold that 5%. Can’t believe how many bitter and twisted people are still here. Guys the money is lost so get over.
    The days of £15 players are a long way away so if you paid that for a player then unlucky but it was always a bad investment. Come on let’s be honest we all new the player we’re massively over priced. But you still paid it.
    If want a 100% guarantee but your money in the bank. Don’t gamble!
    Anyway I’m still investing

• @Burt
    cant let the company get away from blame with what theyve done. thats implying us moaners all paid 10-15 for sancho and others. a lot of us didnt and this isnt good enough. if you just bought kimmich and the like goody for you but dont suggest its our fault when weve been lied to and conned by tools i wouldnt trust to organise a piss up in a brewery. the only thing some of us are guilty of is trusting or giving them the benefit of the doubt.

• @NewUser115892 said in Wow.... they've literally screwed you all and you're loving it...:

@Danny-c now he just does keepy ups with a plank of wood and a weetabix. sad to see really, but 26 keepy ups with the current apparatus is quite an achievement

All Lingard for 27% profit. Sold the rest for 11k loss. Nice one you prick.

• @NewUser628679 said in Wow.... they've literally screwed you all and you're loving it...:

cant believe some people are happy with this. its just about the least they could offer and its perceived as a positive. as i suspected now we know why they didnt announce it at the same time as ipd removal. sad thing is im not really surprised. leaves masses of players virtually worthless, great!

please look at the scores of players finishing 2nd each day and think about where they might finish over a week.

An older player I know, But Suarez tonight has returned 30% ROI on a bronze day. If he gets 1 bronze win in 21/22 and another in 22/23 you've broke even. Any other wins or retirement talk and he earns more. Now he IS an older player. But there are dozens of younger players with the same potential. Have you looked at recent PB scores, or just thrown your toys ?

• This post is deleted!

• We have no protection from FI its a kind of sandbox thats just for the ceos to use to get a lot of easy money by tweaking all the mechanics so we lose money and they win,which is the model for about 99% of all buisnesses.I find logging in now is worse than going to the dentist or having piles.