IPO Review - Monday 21st May

• I'll add to this shortly but after a really heavy weekend I didn't have the energy to research late last night.

The obvious one is 29 yr old Belgian first teamer Alex Witsel. Shame he's ran to China for the money but he does start every game for Belgium is always on the ball and pops up with a few goals. So he's very similar to Renato Augusto in that he's a fantastic short term world cup bet. The only negatives is that although he's still got 3 good years in the tank is he likely to return to Europe!?

The best one I've seen and I was alerted to him from a decent trader on Twitter last night. Ruben Dias. Benfica defender linked to Arsenal with a £35m price tag who's made the Portugal 23. 3 goals in 24 from the back is eye opening and he's only 21. This boy is gonna fly I reckon.

I'll sort the kids out for school then look into the others. The omens look good today

• To find an IPO, do you just keep searching for the player in the squad list or is there an easier way to see when they become available?

• @NewUser146444 nope. Just keep refreshing til they appear. You need to be in within seconds though or the popular players prices will rocket. ... Can't stress enough, literally seconds and they could double or more.

• Hour and 45mins refreshing and searching every 3 seconds non stop on a PC,page crashed logged back in there they are up 45p 😭am out ne more of that shit for me....mentally drained😑😑

• @Pat-Hiscock said in IPO Review - Monday 21st May:

Hour and 45mins refreshing and searching every 3 seconds non stop on a PC,page crashed logged back in there they are up 45p 😭am out ne more of that shit for me....mentally drained😑😑