I wish I didn't have most of my money in the bottom end ๐Ÿ˜ช

• Screenshot_20210128-225909_Football INDEX.jpg
    Screenshot_20210128-225901_Football INDEX.jpg
    Screenshot_20210128-225850_Football INDEX.jpg
    Screenshot_20210128-225842_Football INDEX.jpg

• All these top 200 rising like crazy 3 weeks before I'll have ยฃ5k to throw in ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ house sale not quite quick enough!

• I wouldn't worry too much, the money tends to trickle down

• @Marco27 ye you're right. I just can't wait for florian kainz to come back from his long term injury either this week or next week just to hopefully see a bit of a rise

• I would have thought a lot in your port are due a rise. Immobile in particular. I picked up a few today but seems to be under the radar

• @NewUser469373 he was a pb monster last season but not quite happened for him so far but he can definitely have a big rise so he's one I believe in and with the euros coming around

• @Barkez_86 oh dear, I am afraid you are what's known as f**ked!!

• @Barkez_86 trying to be slightly more positive than @Mick-The-Pie ๐Ÿ˜„ but it looks as though you've bought quite a few of these players at their peak prices which doesn't help.

I think its not all bad. You've got some players there capable of winning dividends, Sabitzer, Nkunku, Neuer, Plea but I have to wonder with some of them what appealed to you in the first place.

You may have to bite the bullet and get back anything you can and then reinvest more wisely if you decide to actually stay on the index.

My advice would be avoid players on the risers list who have had a recent spike in price and who are flavour of the month. Look at players who haven't had a decent game for a while but you know are decent. No offence but some kn tour list are total randoms but I appreciate you may have bought for IPDs possibly.

Take a look on apps like sofascore and check out stats for things like most passes completed, most key passes, passing accuracy and shots per game etc as they are the stats that gain PB points.

Good luck ๐Ÿ‘

• Exactly as Steve said which is sound advice. Kamaric has a decent base when but hoffenheim are not quite at it this year. Personally I'd look to slowly cut losses on some. Do it in blocks to avoid it being so painful. I'm sure there are thousands in similer positions as you mate but money will trickle down as long as the top keep rising. Patients is the still key

• Iโ€™m in a similar situation, Donny at 3.50, jota at 2.80 but jota rising, all I need is jota to get a start and goal or 2 though

• Marcus Thuram is good

• Hey I feel your pain. I am in the same boat with Ighalo. I held too long on him , but he was making me some good divs, then I was offline when everything went to shit and missed the boat on selling him. You live and learn.

• Steve Mounie - was a guaranteed starter and steady IDP earner - on the plus side I've returned 75% of what he cost in dividends - but I can't see many buyers now, even at 11p.

• Nice to see some honest posts, I have a few of those players - think Gollini will come good - goalkeepers are underpriced now with the match day extra 1p on an extra two keepers a week - and he is at a good team (although do concede - his pbโ€™s have been very close to winning a few times). I know so are worried about putting more money in - but Iโ€™ve been buying him, VDB, Reiner whilst they are so low to drive my averages down - but understand why people donโ€™t want to do that

• @FineMargins said in I wish I didn't have most of my money in the bottom end ๐Ÿ˜ช:

Steve Mounie - was a guaranteed starter and steady IDP earner - on the plus side I've returned 75% of what he cost in dividends - but I can't see many buyers now, even at 11p.

Iโ€™m in a similar boat. Great cheap ipd player whoโ€™s paid back almost 100%.
    Just recently bought a further 300 at 7p as a punt.
    Only takes a cheeky performance on a bronze day and heโ€™s in. Takes penalties so always in with a shout.
    And Iโ€™m sure FI will come up with something to stimulate players in the same situation as mounie

• @Stevo I bought them at a time when they were doing well but under the radar and what's hard to take is that they've all been in profit at some stage. Kainz I was holding when he was at around 80p but I wasn't selling until about a 90p to get put which has now gone totally the other way because of covid and then his bad injury at the start of this season. I will continue to hold these players as I expect rises here and there but I don't plan on there being profit but just hopefully not as big of a loss that is showing now.
    My port is on a constant rise so that's the main thing! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @Barkez_86

Defo. As long as they play for PB teams and can post decent PB scores (on their day), hold on and they will rise in due course.

Looking through that list, there are plenty of good players. The only one Iโ€™d really worry about is Ighalo. Youโ€™ll probably need him to join another PB team (rather than going to the MLS or Saudi) in order to recover part of what you paid for him. I feel your pain on that one, as I bought at a similar time and decided to sell at a huge loss.

• @ocs123 I'm actually tempted to buy some Ighalo at 1p on the matching engine ๐Ÿ˜…

• @ocs123 Ighalo is one I've already accepted that I'm going to lose my money. I just don't think he'll join another pb team unfortunately but you never know ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

• @Barkez_86 said in I wish I didn't have most of my money in the bottom end ๐Ÿ˜ช:

@ocs123 Ighalo is one I've already accepted that I'm going to lose my money. I just don't think he'll join another pb team unfortunately but you never know ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

I just picked up 100 Ighalo shares, worth a punt!