Messi v Neymar

• Who's going out and who will it effect more?

Btw I hold both

• @Mr-Richard-T Legit debate. Nobody cares. Too focused on the bottom end. Well more fool you 🤣😅🤣😅

• Messi will almost certainly win you a lot more media divs this summer.

• I hold both but I’m more confident in Neymar as a longer term hold. Messi will likely have a very busy summer - if he is linked again to Man City then obviously media divs and cap appreciation will be very rewarding - but it’s still a gamble as who knows where he will end up.

• Got both. Must haves. Neymar got more life left on the index, purely due to age... and at PSG he's always gonna score high PBs

• MB : defo Messi

But PB : defo Neymar

Neymar is just a matrix magnet, fucking unbelievable scores I hope he stays in that shit league forever hahaha 😝

• @Dav Not sure how you can say that about Messi not being the best for PB given the sheer amount he’s won over the last few months. Wouldn’t put it past him still winning today since he racked up a Gold win against Bilbao in the last game against them.

• Neymar has already scored 273 after 78mins

I hope he gets 300+ points

• @TeamGB said in Messi v Neymar:

@Dav Not sure how you can say that about Messi not being the best for PB given the sheer amount he’s won over the last few months. Wouldn’t put it past him still winning today since he racked up a Gold win against Bilbao in the last game against them.

Messi for sure is a PB monster but now an going forward I just think age is catching up with him, all sorts of trouble in the Barcelona football club and results are not the best atm for Barca.

Where as Neymar is at his peak playing in a shit league an scoring matrix points for fun, I just hope he stays in that shit league forever

• Wow they lost 3-2 OMG 😂

• Not sure how many watched but PSG were awful.

2 penalties gifted them the goals but they didn't threaten much otherwise. Deserved to lose

• @Dav you were saying 🧐

• @NATH8919 said in Messi v Neymar:

Not sure how many watched but PSG were awful.

2 penalties gifted them the goals but they didn't threaten much otherwise. Deserved to lose

100% bang on... they were awful, looks like there going backwards with poch

Still Neymar got 235 points on a losing side lol

• @Dav Yeah they don't seem to have any sort of plan at all.

Neymar has been given a free role so he's often picking the ball up deep and trying to do it all himself, but I think that's effecting everyone else and preventing any sort of team play.

I think you could put any other 10 players in that team with Neymar and you'd pretty much be watching a similar outcome, so Poch needs to find a way to get them working together.

It's also causing teams to sit back fairly deep which pretty much eliminates the majority of PSGs threat, hence both the goals coming today from penalties (the second pen shouldn't have even been given) as they weren't scoring any other way.

• I think Man City move would be a lot of people’s exit point on messi , however he’s sure to return more divs over the next year

• @NATH8919 Think they have been looking much more solid when Verratti is playing. Shame he’s just picked up Covid so won’t be back for a week or two.