New To The Index

• Hi Guys,

Was on the index back in 2017 i can see alot as changed since then. I cashed out back then due to me working aboard and didn't want to risk it.

I'm thinking about sticking £150 on to start myself back up and read through the new rules and ways to win.

Is the best place to start with the 'high profile' players like Bruno and Kimmich? sit on them and wait or best to get players below a £1 who are young talents and sit/hold.

Cheers
    L

• @NewUser583385 run before its too late!

Only joking, things have been bad, seem to be picking up!

Good luck,

• I would be in this for a long haul anyway. Something to do for fun and use my football knowledge in some way so it's not useless lol.

• We are all feeling fairly frazzled at the moment, it's been a tough six months. The forum has both been helpful and at times descended into full uncivil war.

In terms of strategy, yes Bruno and Kimmich are looking good and will continue to spike. I held both but got out recently for an ok profit.

An area I have discovered for trading recently is the injury list. It sounds a bit glum but decent players who are getting towards match fitness are currently slowly and quietly creeping up. Paulinho and Rashica to name a couple. Even more glum still are those good players who are long term injuries. Van Dijk is an obvious, but I am hoping Niane comes back firing

• Welcome back. Look af my players below and buy any of them. Guaranteed loss.....na its picking up mate. Out of my pumps I'd say grealish. The lad is on fire and will rise

• Cheers lads! got a few on the watchlist like Hendo, Luke Thomas, Kovalenko, Merino, Trippier (Think he will raise after his ban), Winks, Harrison, Bissouma, Gabriel, Rashica, Stindl, Correa, Moses, Dias, Verschaeren, Neuhaus, Roca, Garcia, Trincao and Boubcar Kamara.

Then i have a few big hitters on the list aswell.

• @NewUser583385 said in New To The Index:

Cheers lads! got a few on the watchlist like Hendo, Luke Thomas, Kovalenko, Merino, Trippier (Think he will raise after his ban), Winks, Harrison, Bissouma, Gabriel, Rashica, Stindl, Correa, Moses, Dias, Verschaeren, Neuhaus, Roca, Garcia, Trincao and Boubcar Kamara.

Then i have a few big hitters on the list aswell.

All I can say is that there’s no right or wrong strategy. What works for one person on the platform isn’t necessarily the best option for someone else. Because different people have different time commitments and risk appetites when it comes to trading.

Some of the players you’ve mentioned there are decent but just be careful not to steer too far away from a players ability to win dividends on a consistent basis. After all FI’s commitment to paying out dividends is what gives players value.

Good luck with your trading mate!

• Just mix it up. You want some divs coming in, so 80% of your money on consistent div earners( kimmich, Neymar,Bruno, Messi, KDB etc)and 20% on young hopefuls. U don’t want a port of young hopefuls that will earn u no money/divs for the next few years. But u want a smattering of young talent.