Euro 2021 Players

• Which of your holdings are you most hopeful of success with?

I'm holding Cengiz Under/Memphis Depay/Theo Hernandez/Rom Lukaku/Patrik Schick/Domenico Berardi/Ryan Fraser/Julian Draxler/Xaver Schlager/Arkadiusz Milik.

• I also hold Under and Depay. For different reasons. Depay is a proven forward and I think Under's got bags of potential with more gametime

• I'm hoping Henrik Dalsgaard of Brentford and Denmark tears it up so I can sell him 😂

• Barisic £0.44
    Kulusevski £1.26
    Brandt £0.71
    Sabitzer £1.14
    Petkovic £0.26

are a few i like the look of at great value

• What did F.I do for the last major International tournament?
    It must have been pretty good,
    As everybody keeps on going about the Euros!!!

• @Bugsbunnies I’m keen to know this as well. I’m hoping it’s a gold day for every stage of the tournament (like they did in the CL last season). And hopefully a 5 place media promo during the build up? Maybe wishful thinking but that would surely drive interest for holders?

• @Ryan2 they will suerly do Team of the tournament, but im not sure what else , so im interesting to hear what they did last time

• Leon Goretzka... tank!

• Wijinuldum and xhaka are the ones. Cheap and score high PB on international duty.

• I'm starting to build a decent amount of Griezmann, has struck me as a decent shout for Country rather than club

• @Bugsbunnies yep i dont get all the talk either. Cant see it being any better than the europa n champions league last summer. Media buzz for some English players but nothing major. Sancho probably to dominate with a transfer looming.

• @NewUser257481 it'll probably depend on how things are going - if they're either comfortable financially or trying to improve sentiment I can see them making the days at the very least Silver days. But if things are plodding on ok like they are now, I doubt they'll offer much to be fair.

• @howsthebacon said in Euro 2021 Players:

@NewUser257481 it'll probably depend on how things are going - if they're either comfortable financially or trying to improve sentiment I can see them making the days at the very least Silver days. But if things are plodding on ok like they are now, I doubt they'll offer much to be fair.

I reckon they might go Bronze Match Days for the group stages, Silver Match Days for the last 16 and Gold Match Days from the quarter-finals onwards. I think it would work well too but we'll see. I'm only guessing...

• So does anybody know what they did for the World Cup for instance ???
    As i guess they will do something similar

• @Bugsbunnies think the opportunity exists due to the euro players being bought more than others as this will be the only football on and it's what will be present in the media. Surely there will be some promo too tho.

• Viktor Kovalenko and Bruno Petkovic alongside a bunch of Joao Mario shares I wasnt prepared to sell at a demoralising loss and cannot sell now anyway. And he probably won't even be in the squad. Any takers?

• @Bugsbunnies said in Euro 2021 Players:

So does anybody know what they did for the World Cup for instance ???
    As i guess they will do something similar

Similar to Champs League. Mildly disappointing. Generally though everyone was buying world Cup players with non world Cup players crashing.

More than anything it was the old self fulfilling prophecy. People expected WC players particularly England players to rise so they bought them causing price to rise, people saw that and jumped on.

Back then trends were very important. People knew it so prices followed that far more than the intrinsic value of playing in the world Cup. Seem to recall pope jumping about 20p for being named England number 3 even though it wouldn't increase his likely return in all probability. Again people thought being named in the squad would cause a rise so they bought which caused a rise.

Not sure whether or not we will have the same kind of effect this time. If you do guess its better to buy earlier but saying that if you do then you are sort of making it happen.

• @SDOAFIT that’s the hope🤞

• My whole portfolio was based on the Euros. I'd say pick up some of the smaller nations players that play in the div leagues as a good performance from them will generate transfer links even if theres nothing to it and help the price. I can't see much else going on in the world around that time so will be more news coverage than what the tournament usually gets and hopefully FI will introduce some specials.

• Ryan Fraser looks good value at around 20p