Instagram

• I think F.I need to build more of an Instagram presence.

Esp with all the toxicity on Twitter this could be a breath of fresh air, plus the audience is different to Twitter as a lot of instgrammers don’t use Twitter.

I’ve built a successful business on the back of Instagram the past 5 years and the exposure and engagement is you can get through story’s and now reels is really good.

Also TicToc is the next up and coming thing, the organic engagements are unreal.

• Now reels are the best

• @Munchie63 I posted one 2 weeks ago it’s still getting fresh views and likes.

• @NewUser462188 said in Instagram:

I think F.I need to build more of an Instagram presence.

Esp with all the toxicity on Twitter this could be a breath of fresh air, plus the audience is different to Twitter as a lot of instgrammers don’t use Twitter.

I’ve built a successful business on the back of Instagram the past 5 years and the exposure and engagement is you can get through story’s and now reels is really good.

Also TicToc is the next up and coming thing, the organic engagements are unreal.

Actually a really good idea. 💪🏻 Have a word with someone. I’m sure they’ve thought of it, but worth a go.

• yeah snapchat rulez too! that'll get even more pre-tweens fired up and ready to go with their monzo cards!!!!

On another note.. someone told me there's this thing called 'telegram' which allows you to take pictures and send them to people via the internet... I honestly thought it was a wind up before i googled it! and there it was!!! Telegram - a new era of messaging!!!!!

Oh how the world evolves!!!!

• How about getting a poster girl with an Onlyfans ?