New 1000 FI share limit per day

• Question for those that understand it more than me - will this mean the bottom of the market could fly during a good performance on a gold game pre 4pm. As if you have a player who is challenging so getting buys, getting close to where FI would currently be minting - they won’t as FI only have a 1000 limit per player per day (whereas at the moment they have thousands and thousands making a large wall preventing rapid price rises - this will mean sellers are controlling the price? Or do I have this wrong?

• Don't think anyone can really answer this, it depends how FI implement it. They can bank 30 days of shares so there could still be up to 30,000 issued at once.

According to twitter FI will delist any unsold shares under the current system, and this is encouraging some trading on players near their peak price. However I wouldn't be surprised if FI "preload" the 30 days at the start so they have plenty of shares available to instantly replace a chunk of those they remove from the queue.

I do think when FI start issuing new shares at any price and not just at all time high price a lot of people who bought in towards the top end will be feeling justifiably miffed.

• @Gazza
    As pointed out above FI can mint upto 30k at any one time, subject to a 30 day rolling maximum, so very few players (outside the top 100/200) will have enough buying pressure to overcome that in this current market, irrespective of how well they perform in the match. Ultimately what traders or even FI want will be largely irrelevant as this will be driven by an algorithm so we will all depend on how well/badly it's been coded.

In a weak market that lacks significant buying demand an algorithm driven issuance mechanism that can kick in at any time, with effectively unlimited supply is bad news for price rises & the uncertain nature of any issuance will hardly help improve trader sentiment. Risk is now carried almost entirely by traders & any rewards for great performance is largely skewed towards FI, who will benefit from fresh issuance income, whilst prices are suppressed as a result.