Players with cap app potential

• Still cap app to be had even though main focus is PB.

I'm gonna start work Japhet Tanganga at Spurs. Pick up on ME well under 30p.

Had transfer rumours on Monday but stayed at spurs.(Hoping he stayed with chance of first team starts). Just back from injury and put in some solid performances before hand.

• Only one tiny problem🤨

Mourinho 🤨🤔

• Haha, I think the premier League is lacking when Mourinho is not arguing with the club he is managing (but then he has never managed the team I support).

I'm going to chuck two players in, both of whom I hold. Rashica, just getting back to fitness I believe and looks impressive. The second is a gamble and he is injured but before the injury Niane was looking outstanding. Turned games around, goals galore, tool free kicks. Back in April, so will see a minor rise then.

• Otavio for Porto, contact up in the summer links with Leicester, Arsenal, inter and Ac. Still fairly young. 26p bid or 39p buy now.

• Stefano Sensi: I think he might double his value when able to play 90 mins again (hopefully soon, we desperately need his class in the midfield)

I’d consider Reguilon too: potential Spain left-back for Euro 2021 and underpriced compared to other Premier League fullbacks (e.g. Chilwell, Tierney)

• @FCIM1908 yeah Reguilon was another i was gonna list. Again out injured performing well before hand. 32p in divs last 12 months and at under 60p got to have some cap app on horizon.

• @StinkyT25 let’s say under 70p, 60 is impossible right now

• @FCIM1908 oh yeah mis read his profile 60p was sell price 👌

• Facundo Pellistri - Only IPOed this week. Really impressed at United, and thats the reason why he was loaned out for first team football instantly.

Lots of demand for him according to United gossip, but still very young and untested. Alaves a strange choice, but a good "no pressure" type scenario for him. At his current low price he could go either way, but defo cap app potential if you are happy to hold for another couple of years at least.

Its United innit, that alone means some coverage and interest, and youth is always favoured. Easy hold for me.

• Stephan El Shaarawy back to Roma last week after a spell in the Chinese Super League. Assisted and scored in half of all his Roma games before he left them and still only 27. Can see there being some certain cap app when he starts his first game soon.

• Just been picking up Payet for 29p. Out of form right now and Marseille are abit of a mess, however they will have a new manager coming in soon so that could change. He's still capable of gold star man on his day, if he hits a good run of form could go above £1 again.

• @FI_Revolutionary Same with Hatem Ben Arfa at Bordeaux. Won a gold day recently and less than 30p. When’s he’s fit like at the moment he’s capable of racking up a big score and challenging for PB or at least regular match day extra.

• Recently picked up some moussa dembele for under 40p age in his side prolific on his day just needs game time at atletico for a nice rise

• @TeamGB Good shout, is definitely a steal at his current cost. Be careful to plan your exit point on him though as he is out of contract in the summer and could potentially move to a non pb league

• not the most exciting of shouts, but i reckon a near enough guaranteed 20% - 30% return will come on VVD. i expect him to be £1.80 ish by the time he even gets close to returning.

• Dani Ceballos. Arsenal very thin in midfield options - suspect he’ll have a role to play in EL once fit. Grossly below peak, which though inflated, is testament to PB potential.

• @NewUser115892 I knew I should have bought when he dropped below a quid! Only thing is there’s just so much insane value at the lower end with a couple big divided wins producing such a great yield in potentially no time at all.

• Anyone have a view on Carles Alena and Denis Zakaria at well below 50p