Zaniolo

• I bought few Zaniolo, I am sure the current price is good, he is recovering from second bad injury, I am sure about his strenght and quality, he is pure talent but of course is a long term investment same as per Victor Osimhen, I see a great future for both of them !!!

• @Nicolinotfi benvenuto 😃 good time to buy Zaniolo after the last drop 👍

• Thank you !! @FCIM1908

• @Nicolinotfi said in Zaniolo:

I bought few Zaniolo, I am sure the current price is good, he is recovering from second bad injury, I am sure about his strenght and quality, he is pure talent but of course is a long term investment same as per Victor Osimhen, I see a great future for both of them !!!

Good player. But poor at PB unfortunately. Don’t get your hopes up too high that he will set FI alight.

• @Valhalla so, what are the quality that a player must have to turn on FI ???

• @Nicolinotfi more involvement in the game. More touches, more crosses, takes corners, freekicks, pens etc. The likes of Neymar, Messi, Kimmich, Bruno, Kroo’s- will orchestrate the game. They have an insane number of touches and passes. Zaniolo is a good real word player. But he has too few touches for to be effective five on FI. And his stats reflect that. Even when he scores 2 goals he will barely break 200 pts. The 4 players I mentioned could could 250 on a good day without even getting an assist or a goal.

• I think it's a little harsh to say he's poor at PB. In 2019 he posted two scores over the winning average of 223 for a midfielder and he's only 21. Players that young don't tend to win a lot of PB.

My concern is how much have those injuries taken out of him. He's a bit high risk for me at his current price but I wouldn't rule him out.

• @GeoffS said in Zaniolo:

I think it's a little harsh to say he's poor at PB. In 2019 he posted two scores over the winning average of 223 for a midfielder and he's only 21. Players that young don't tend to win a lot of PB.

My concern is how much have those injuries taken out of him. He's a bit high risk for me at his current price but I wouldn't rule him out.

He’s weak to average then. You need to be scoring better than 223 if you get a brace. Not gonna win very often.
    I feel bad the boy tho, having two bad knee injuries back to back must be frustrating as hell. I’m sure all he wants to do is just play football.

• @Valhalla said in Zaniolo:

@Nicolinotfi more involvement in the game. More touches, more crosses, takes corners, freekicks, pens etc. The likes of Neymar, Messi, Kimmich, Bruno, Kroo’s- will orchestrate the game. They have an insane number of touches and passes. Zaniolo is a good real word player. But he has too few touches for to be effective five on FI. And his stats reflect that. Even when he scores 2 goals he will barely break 200 pts. The 4 players I mentioned could could 250 on a good day without even getting an assist or a goal.

All those players are 5 - 10 times more expensive, of course they are better for pb, what a dumb post.

Buying 10 times more zaniolo for the same money, you don't need him to win as often make the same money do you.

Him winning twice a year wins you the same as Bruno winning 20 times a year.

• @o_O have you been missing me, so now your sniffing me out? 😂 he won’t win twice a year. If he’s lucky he might win a bronze day. But highly unlikely to win a gold or silver. Look at his PB scores. Zaniolo is £0.89p. For that amount you can actually buy players who are good at PB, such are the bargain prices at the moment.
    I was mentioning the obvious PB players to illustrate a point. As the OP was asking what kind of player is FI relevant. There are plenty of far cheaper players who play in the same mould with big involvement. Dybala, Depay, Countinho, Hakan, Alberto, Insigne, Curtis Jones, Cuadrado, Savanier, Rodrygo de Paul to name a few. A lot of these are sub £1 and WILL actually win dividends.

• @Valhalla I’ve bought at 80p .. on the index it’s not all about dividends .. People will buy this player because they feel he will win dividends in the future which will create CA .. I will probably sell at 1.50 which I’m sure he will make ...

• @Valhalla

You can't really compare a 21 year old to those players, you have to compare him to other 21 year olds. Players at that age don't tend to dominate games so what you're trying to do with players that age is see which ones seem most likely to turn into those dominating players as they age.

When you look at the top 10 average PB scorers 22 or under for the last 6 months who are £1.50 or under under two of them have ever posted PB scores over the average winning score (Dani Olmo and Ritsu Doan), None of these players have ever posted two PB scores over the average. So on that basis Zaniolo seems like a decent bet to be one of the players who could go on to be a regular PB winner in the future.

• @GeoffS Exactly, this is my same concern, the second injury was a sever blow, but he is young, strong, he play in a very good team like Roma, probably he will play the Euro Cup with Italy, Mancini always said: Zaniolo will be part of the team, I mean his potential is clear, for me he can reach easly 3£ x share..