Dyabla

• Is he dead or something πŸ˜‚

• Quite possibly rumour has it morata and ronaldo disposed of him

• @Myles2521 he's back from injury so should be able to play , he's being a bit greedy as his contract ends 2022 Juv want him to stay and pay 10m a season but he wants 15m bless him.
    Real Madrid, PSG and a premier league teams are interested.
    Keep hold of them, well you'll have to as there's no bids πŸ˜‰. He'll come good

• @Doug-s what's a bid again...? Been so long since I have seen one I can't remember what they are.

• @NewUser469373

A 'Bid' these days is classed as a modern day miracle.

• 100 % keep hold of him I've got his average price at about two pound I've been putting all my dis in two him and Dean Henderson I just feel there both going to come good ,as soon as henderson leap frogs de gea got a pound written all over him what your thoughts on my recycling on divs love a strategy convo makes a change from the doom and gloom πŸ˜‚

• @Myles2521 sounds about right on henderson. Dybala will of course come good as he's class, I do have some of him but think there are better players to reinvest in than him. Such a kounde, ocampos, rashford, Arron's, gomes. I also really like Coman aswell.

• I'm also thinking of selling up on Bruno I have 260 and putting it all in jude Bellingham but that is a massive high risk reward situation and Bruno is a div beast but I love to be in a player be for they take off imagon being on Bruno this time two years ago what fi dreams are made of πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Myles2521

When I first joined FI I bought pre share split 1000 Donny Van de Beek at 60p per share so approx Β£600 give or take a few quid. After the share split this turned into 3000 at average 20p per share. I sold all the lot for approx Β£1 each so great return obviously plus nice little PB win when they got to the CL semi against spurs but still pains me when I see he was worth Β£3.64 at his peak price when be signed for Man Utd.

Having said that looking on the bright side I could have held on and lost it all again so cant be too pissed off about it.

• @Myles2521 That is risky! Good luck if you go for it :/ I'll happily take those Brunos off your hands.

• Bruno's a tricky one... if the index falls worse, he'll be first to fall fastest.. if the index picks up, he'll be first to rise highest... depending on your profit margins I suppose but I would say 'any' decent profit, ie double money, would tempt me to sell right now... the only issue being is because the market is so stagnant, is there any point to selling and putting into someone elsewhere??

• @Myles2521 said in Dyabla:

I'm also thinking of selling up on Bruno I have 260 and putting it all in jude Bellingham but that is a massive high risk reward situation and Bruno is a div beast but I love to be in a player be for they take off imagon being on Bruno this time two years ago what fi dreams are made of πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😬 Bellingham is by no means a safe bet. Average numbers at PB so far. May never break through and become a decent player. But he’s young, so he has time to develop

• I know.it's easier said than done but trying to sniff out the next big fish is half the fun, but I do feel Henderson is going to be the top goal keeper within two season's and I still dont get the fascination about sancho maybe it's me or I just rate grelish as a better player away from fi ,I've got 150 grelish id hate him not to go to the euros but I think it would be media dividend heaven for two weeks straight if he didn't

• @Myles2521 I have a few quid invested in Bellingham but have sort of forgotten about him. What's he up to at the moment?