Lewandowski Predictions

• His price has slumped in recent times partly due to market conditions and probably the removal of IPDs too.

He has won decent dividends in the last year and will probably be involved in the latter stages of the Champions League as well as the Euros in the summer and possibly the World Cup next year too.

Where do people see his price going? £1? £2? £3?

• @Boris999 not an ideal PB striker, but he scores so many goals he’s always in with a shout of winning on a gold day- which he has done several times in the last year. Last time I checked he won 90p in divs in a year? That is serious divs. Bayern should go deep into Champions league where winning a gold day greatly increases with less games being played. He’s fitter than ever, so should have 2-3 years left in him. Should be between £2-£3 if he stays fit.

• @Valhalla said in Lewandowski Predictions:

@Boris999 not an ideal PB striker, but he scores so many goals he’s always in with a shout of winning on a gold day- which he has done several times in the last year. Last time I checked he won 90p in divs in a year? That is serious divs. Bayern should go deep into Champions league where winning a gold day greatly increases with less games being played. He’s fitter than ever, so should have 2-3 years left in him. Should be between £2-£3 if he stays fit.

Pretty much how I see it too 👍

• @Boris999 he is good value. Coz of his age and ipd his price has gone down but can’t argue with his returns nearly as good as pogbas 😂

He’s like haaland could get a hat trick On a gold match day but still not win the pb purely coz he’s a goal hanger doesn’t pass much.

• @Decafruby6 said in Lewandowski Predictions:

@Boris999 he is good value. Coz of his age and ipd his price has gone down but can’t argue with his returns nearly as good as pogbas 😂

He’s like haaland could get a hat trick On a gold match day but still not win the pb purely coz he’s a goal hanger doesn’t pass much

All valid points and it is worth noting that he generally outperforms Haaland at half the price.

• Anyone else think haaland is way over priced? I don’t know how much divs he’s won but pogbas probably earns more than him 3 months than he’s earned in 3 years 😂😂😂

• I read an article which quoted Lewandowski as saying he thinks he will play until he is at least 35....he is super fit so may go on longer. I bought into him a few days ago as I think he is seriously under priced. He scored another 2 goals in the world club championship last night and is still scoring for fun.

• @Decafruby6
    haalands one of them not really suited to the dynamics of the platform. a good player, goal machine but what will he earn in a year, then 3. scored 4 in one game and earned zilch so my guess is not much so couldnt pay a big price for him.

• But in 3 years lewandowski will most likely be done and worth little if not nothing but haaland likely won’t even be at his peak and will have resale value plus until he moves and possibly beyond massive mb potential

• Massively underpriced right now as it has been a while since he last won divs. Not only that but i also believe he is one of the most liquid players in his price range which makes it very easy to flip him. Hell be straight back up to £2.20+ the next time he wins dividends, which is surely overdue and only a matter of time given his form and consistency.

• @Valhalla Is there any confirmation that all UCL game days are gold days?

• @Timmy yes, from the Knock out stages onwards. Europa league too. Same every year.
    I like your port btw. Got some beauties in there. 💪🏻 You won’t have problem earning divs.

• I think Lewandowski is worth £1.50-£1.80. He would have earnt just over a £1 last season if current dividend rates were applied. But he isn't a spring chicken. I could see Bayern moving for a younger striker next year, so perhaps he only has 16 months left in a Bayern shirt and then who knows. There is some possibility of regression and his numbers have been so good because of Bayern's rampant scoring - a system change or tactical tweak could diminish him whilst he faces stern competition from 3 Bayern forwards every match for PB not to mention Kimmich for star man.

• @Valhalla Cheers! I'm quite happy with it now.

That's fantastic news - I thought it was a corona measure rather than a permanent thing. Very good to hear.

• @Timmy I’m fairly certain that is the case. But let someone who knows their technical shit confirm it. ;)

• @Valhalla said in Lewandowski Predictions:

@Timmy I’m fairly certain that is the case. But let someone who knows their technical shit confirm it. ;)

Champions League and Europa League are Gold from QF onwards. Last 32 of Europa League will be Gold IF all matches are played on the same night and not moved for any reason.

• @Boris999 said in Lewandowski Predictions:

@Valhalla said in Lewandowski Predictions:

@Timmy I’m fairly certain that is the case. But let someone who knows their technical shit confirm it. ;)

Champions League and Europa League are Gold from QF onwards. Last 32 of Europa League will be Gold IF all matches are played on the same night and not moved for any reason.

Good man 🙌🏻

• @Boris999 Super stuff

• There are no eligible matches today, but Lewandowski must have a chance of MB if he does something special in the Club World Cup.