Good and shit traders

• Before you joined football index did you trade on other platforms before or just dive in (like me)? Or is a good trader basically just someone who has patience.

• @NewUser332703 patients is the key. When the covid crash happened back in March I went all in on Barclays shares (coz the banks can’t fail) made 8k of that and when everything was getting back to normal I had my eye on the index waiting for it to crash!

And when it did on the 22nd on November went all in on one player (10k) and made over 3k up to now.

So patients is the main thing what will make you money.

• @Decafruby6 nice, wish I could make money easy like that, I can’t seem to ever make easy money, most the people on the index surely don’t have patience though they’ve replaced gambling with this, impulsive impatient types. How long do you think it takes to understand trading, is it supposedly easy to understand or difficult? Sorry if that’s a stupid question

• @NewUser332703 it comes with age. I’m 35 now but if I was 25 and on the index it would be pure gambling coz I would have no patience and just want some fun, plus I had no money when I was younger so there was a bit of desperation there to make quick money.

If you’ve only got a few hundred at most just treat it as fun coz you won’t lose as quick as in sky bet. But if you have thousands hold onto it and wait for the price that you think is best ( to me that’s the cheapest price they’ve ever been) then go in on them.

People say don’t go all in on one player but that’s my strategy. Having multiple players is more fun that’s the only thing I miss having one player.

• @Decafruby6 Iv about 15 thousand, I’m slowly trying to restructure my port to have the top 10 to 15 pb media guys, I bought some much shite ages ago, bought guys at peak
    prices for the gambling buzz, I used to think I’ll just go all in on one guy but now I think I would just pick probably a handful of players for the divs, spread my chances of winning, but capital yeah I agree just lump it on one guy.

• @Rocket-Ronnie jump on the pogba train with me 😂😂😂

• All aboard the Pogba train - hoping once he gets his move and France win the Euro's the usual knee jerk FOMO reaction will kick in, Pogs will hit £4.50 to £5 then those of us with loads of him can sell up and fuck off and be able to sit in the working mens clubs in 10 to 15 years telling the youth of today the lucky escape we had with FI.

• @Millerman exactly that! September 4th this year will have doubled my money and ran and sit on the fence waiting for the next crash 😆

• @Millerman last thing you want is him to move mate. You want him to keep saying he WANTS to move, arguing with Solskaer, having shit hair cuts, having 10 shit games then an absolute blinder where he scores a thunderc*nt. As soon as he moves abroad again the papers over here arebt as interested = price drop.

• @Stevo that’s the exit strategy couple of days after his move sell up

• @Decafruby6 id be selling up a few days before his move if thats the strategy. Soon as he's signed on the dotted line everyone hits the sell button.

• @Stevo But I will have sold up, covered the losses on other players and walked away with a bag of cash.

win/win

• @Decafruby6 true actually I wanted him along with Bruno and kimmich when I deposited 2k recently but the bid commission wiped him away lol

• @Decafruby6 said in Good and shit traders:

@NewUser332703 patients is the key. When the covid crash happened back in March I went all in on Barclays shares (coz the banks can’t fail) made 8k of that and when everything was getting back to normal I had my eye on the index waiting for it to crash!

And when it did on the 22nd on November went all in on one player (10k) and made over 3k up to now.

So patients is the main thing what will make you money.

If i was a dentist or a Vet i would agree with you, not sure how they would benefit you as a trader though.

• @qwertqwert not sure how it would benefit a trader? What making thousands of pounds! Isn’t that what being a trader is all about.

• @Decafruby6 I'd go as far to say the vast majority of traders on the stock market have absolutely zero patients.

• @Chris-J yeah I understand if that’s your job a stockbroker you don’t have time to wait.

But the vast majority of people on here just do it for a bit of fun or like me to make money on the side.

If you are a stock broker it’d be interesting to know how much £ you got in your port

@qwertqwert not sure how it would benefit a trader? What making thousands of pounds! Isn’t that what being a trader is all about.

How would you accommodate them though, especially over the next 9/12 months whilst vaccines are rolled out, would you have to make modifications to one of the rooms in your house in order to enable them to observe social distancing?

• @qwertqwert you sound like one of those bitter traders who has lost a lot of money on here and hate people winning big.

I do feel sorry for you, you know. Your not the only pissed off person I’ve spoke to on here but there is light at the end of the tunnel you can still incest in pogba 😂😆

@qwertqwert you sound like one of those bitter traders who has lost a lot of money on here and hate people winning big.

I do feel sorry for you, you know. Your not the only pissed off person I’ve spoke to on here but there is light at the end of the tunnel you can still incest in pogba 😂😆

Id have to be related to him first i guess

No need to feel sorry for me btw, im enjoying the platform immensely and have quite the healthy profit thanks.