The New Rebate 0.75%/0.50%

• Just a quick heads up for those who haven't noticed that the new 'Rebate' is no longer 2% 'BUY NOW' with 1% of 'BIDS'.

FI are basing this new system on the price of the player you are buying.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 19.55.47.png

T's & C's.
    https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/rebate-feb-2021/

• Thats cheeky of them.... hadn't realised. Thanks for the heads up (even if makes no difference to me)

• @Abaalan said in The New Rebate 0.75%/0.50%:

Thats cheeky of them.... hadn't realised. Thanks for the heads up (even if makes no difference to me)

Yeah, no mention in the update.... I'd imagine there'll be a few scratching their head when the payment is made.

• Disproportionately helping the top end players whilst simultaneously ignoring the mid/lower end - how very FI, should help keep the Sancho holders happy at least.

I wonder when the often promised "liquidity across all levels of the market" will be arriving???

• Just noticed that market opening hours are changing on Monday too.

07.00 - 00.00

• Another absolutely dumb decision when it's the lower priced players that are fucked.

Well done again lads.

• @Geronimo159387
    it does look like agendas are at play driving decision making. clear now fi are happy to leave behind a good portion of punters to favour certain types. massive gamble.

• @o_O
    standard, not even surprised any more. nearly every decision seems to be a shocker apart from the new bid depth which amazed me as it was finally something decent. how are these people in management ive rarely seen anything as bad.

• @NewUser628679 everything they've done since that last 'trader panel' has been to try and help panda and the rest of the goons.

It's embarrassing

• @NewUser628679 said in The New Rebate 0.75%/0.50%:

@o_O
    standard, not even surprised any more. nearly every decision seems to be a shocker apart from the new bid depth which amazed me as it was finally something decent. how are these people in management ive rarely seen anything as bad.

The decision to have a tiered percentage isn't something that bothers me... the thing that irks me about this kind of thing, is the way they hid it in plain sight.

Sure, there'll be some loony toon who say "They showed you the T's & C's".... but the rebate is something we've had a bunch of times now... so stealth changes just feel underhanded, which is the opposite of what a promo should be.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 20.23.49.png

Why couldn't they have just said "We're trialing a different type of rebate with a view of potentially making this permanent in the future. For now it's temporary and there's a good chance it will stay that way but we're looking at different ways of increasing liquidity. "

There's always going to be some groans. Hell, FI could give away £1m and someone would call them reckless but this kind of stealth tweak is just another bullet in the ammo chamber for people to fire at FI.

• @o_O
    have heard this clown had paid £15 for thousands of sanchos and hes driving fi decisions. it all makes perfect sense.

• @Dan-The-Man
    this is one of my main problems with fi the sneaky underhand way things are done. ok we can disagree on policy changes etc but there is a way to go about things and there is just something really off about how decisions are done and the lack of contrition and apologising to those hit hardest by them. liken them to a dodgy car dealer, you may fall for the bullshine and spin but when the engine instantly goes after a purchase, reality hits. maybe i am naive but decency and honesty goes a long way for me and its easier to forgive mistakes.

• @Geronimo159387 said in The New Rebate 0.75%/0.50%:

Disproportionately helping the top end players whilst simultaneously ignoring the mid/lower end - how very FI, should help keep the Sancho holders happy at least.

I wonder when the often promised "liquidity across all levels of the market" will be arriving???

Think they need top end to rise before they try to mint on them, otherwise (if divs remain or increase) they might be selling a lot of bets that could win!

• People always talk about the lower end player and wrongly compare them with top dividend players. Surely they understand the prospect of higher risk, higher reward?

• Crumbs, crumbs and more crumbs.

At least all us holders will come out of this mess stronger, calloused souls for sure 💪

• @NewUser628679 I understand they’re being frugal with the current climate and I think they are right to do so to, got to keep everything above board.

But fuck me what a mess it’s been so draining the past 5 months.

I’ve got my eye on the euros and the summer , hopefully economy is back open , and if I was the CEO with a war chest of money I’d be looking to be generous, got it be done.

• @NewUser462188
    i get that they may have had to cut costs and make changes but deary me how they communicate things is ridiculous. for ipd removal all they had to say was:
    dear trader, due to a challenging and difficult year we are reducing ipds to 1p until the end of the season and then removing them as the cost was far higher than we envisaged. but rest assured we will be introducing things in future that will help those players worst hit by ipd removal.
    instead its 1p match day extra which i think is worse than nothing and actually damages the platform. teji sevaniers 1p reward for 292 rammed that home. then we get bid rebates.

• @NewUser628679

Before MDE and unless you had only held for 30 days you would have got nothing so don't see the problem.

I can see a problem with removing ipds. MDEs aren't so bad themselves though just not a suitable replacement for IPDs.

• This post is deleted!

• @Weggers83
    problem is mde were communicated as a replacement for ipds and they are nowhere near. even as a stand alone dividend its shite. 1p for what could be a players season best performance, a real turn off. users will see what value has been removed. management are removed from reality promoting this as an ipd replacement, comedy gold.