Mbappe 336 bomb!!!💣 💥

• What a performance from PSG tonight. And Mbappe in particular. With Neymar out, and PSG misfiring this season the bookies made Barca strong favourites- but what a time for Mbappe to come good. Personally, I’m always giving the boy stick for being crap at PB, but he put some great numbers in tonight, even without x1.25 champions league multiplier it was a 336 PB score. And another talking point- is this going to be Messi’s last champions league tie in an Barca shirt??

• Don't own (currently) but do rate....
    ⚽️⚽️@12/1
    ⚽️⚽️⚽️@80/1 !!!
    🤑🤑🤑

• He’s a little bit lucky it was only on a bronze night. From quarter finals onwards, all Champions league games become Gold day’s. He would have got 0.28p instead of 0.8p.

• I think this performance puts to bed the idea that Mbappé is a PB dud. Chances are that he will be playing for a different club post-Euros and he will definitely be playing at the highest level for the next 10-15 years so I can only see him going one way.

• I never had Barca favourites, I thought psg at 5/2 to win was great odds

• How I wish it was a gold or silver day!!
    Mbappe and Trent 💸

• @NewUser96990 said in Mbappe drops a bomb!! 💣 💥:

I think this performance puts to bed the idea that Mbappé is a PB dud. Chances are that he will be playing for a different club post-Euros and he will definitely be playing at the highest level for the next 10-15 years so I can only see him going one way.

Let’s not get carried away. Considering he has been playing for one of the best teams in Europe, in a farmers league. To only win 20p in PB over the last 2 years is shockingly poor. PB dud is exactly what he has been. 😉 He’s also only won 6p in MB in that period. Kimmich dumps out more PB in his morning turd.

• I can only imagine the rise we wouldve seen on Mbappe in the pre order book days of FI after a performance like tonight. Guess I should just be grateful for the 8p in divs, although im hoping hes gonna steal media too!

• @Valhalla Of course his PB record has been underwhelming. That's not to say that he's incapable of scoring well, as he's proven tonight. Not saying he'll reach Messi / Kimmich levels but don't forget he's only just turned 22 - plenty of room for improvement yet!

• I had £30 at 4.9 on Betfair for PSG. Couldn't believe that barce were such short favourites tonight. Very odd. Big score from mbappe 336 is a cracking effort.

• Thank you Mbappe and Allison ...On a nice run of holding Star man 4 days running... loving FI !!!

• @LiverpoolLip said in Mbappe 336 bomb!!!💣 💥:

Thank you Mbappe and Allison ...On a nice run of holding Star man 4 days running... loving FI !!!

What a bounce back from Alisson too. After two shocking games, Klopp did well to stick with him and he had a great game. 💪🏻 Not a Liverpool fan, but loving that result.

• @Valhalla Think you know who I support but this product is so good when you are on a good run .... add all the divs up for last 4 days and it’s 92p x holds - won over £250 - keep those low prices going is all I can say.!! Think I must be the opposite to Mr O_0 as I’m h a p p y.

• @LiverpoolLip 🙌🏻 Liverpool boys were on fire tonight. Like Liverpool of last year.

• @Valhalla Yes, took our chances tonight and defended stronger. Still hoping for a miracle and VVD to walk back on the pitch for a QF match.... pipe dream but when you hold 500 shares you have to hope, for profit as much as sentiment!!