Ziyech and co

• I'm not surprised by his drop as he is not playing regularly and Im vaguely aware there was an injury, but I'm wondering what are people's thoughts long term? A summer move? Rotation? Despair?

• Bit of a funny one, hard to predict... He's suffering from Fat franks scatter gun transfer policy, and them having so many players in the same positions.

Not really ever had a run in the team, and when he has, he's been pretty poor. Doesn't look great.

When you look at it, it's really bizarre how many players lampard bought that they already have a good player in that position. I think if Hudson odoi gets injured again, he'll get more game time. If he doesn't, he might be sold,

He's not looking like he fits that well with Tuchels gameplan, I think he likes to play wing backs, with a narrower front 3, one striker, and two just behind, so you've got werner, pulisic, havertz, hudson odoi, mount, and ziyech all fighting for 2 places.

Another thing, i think at Ajax he was used to being the main man, and got to ponce about a bit and not work that hard, that's not good enough in the prem and all players have to work hard and track back, he doesn't seem to want to do that, which is a bit of an issue.

• good analysis mate, Shame you dont like FI anymore. I think long term you could have done really well from it. I think FI will be here for the long term. Give it a chance mate, alot of new companies struggle in the beginning, Some dont make aprofit for many years!!

• That is helpful, thank you. At the moment it seems like the feeling on the index is that Chelsea contain a lot of squandered promise. Pulisic seems to be also having a bit of a quiet season.

• @NewUser469373 said in Ziyech and co:

That is helpful, thank you. At the moment it seems like the feeling on the index is that Chelsea contain a lot of squandered promise. Pulisic seems to be also having a bit of a quiet season.

Ziyech is a quality player, and should be an awesome player for the index. He just needs a run of games

• I always swayed away from Ziyech at Ajax, simply because he was five or six years older than everyone else (the de Jongs, de Ligts, van der beeks etc) and was surprised Chelsea came in for him, half expecting him to either be a huge hit or huge flop in the Premier League, i think six months in he'll probably now be closer to the latter...

He is the sort of player though who if he gets a good loan move, or perhaps gets sold to Germany he could potentially average up high PB scores but as mentioned, needs to have a team play through him, rather than just be a bit part in a good team.

I don't see his Chelsea career ending well, i doubt it will flourish under Tuchel, but I do see a way out and if he does leave to another PB league he may have a chance of both increasing in value and winning regular match day dividends!

• @o_O
    spot on. would say be careful with almost any chelsea player as they have a big squad, rotate a lot and may change formations fairly often. so alonso may be preferred as a wing back but chilwell as the left back. i like reece james but has azpilicueta as strong competition at right back and then hudson odoi for wing back.