If you could...

• IF you could cash out now on your ave benchmark price (whether it be profit or loss).... and close your account down immediately... would you do that.... or....

If you could get 'credits' for your portfolio on players you cant currently sell, would you rather use those to re-invest in the market...

Or... Would you be happy to just ride it out and see how it goes???

Option a... Cash out at ave benchmark and close account
    Option b... Take credits and re-invest into market
    Option c... Leave it as it is

Be interested to hear your thoughts!!

• C. Have long since withdrawn all deposits and banked decent sum of profit. Prepared to leave the rest as it is - want to carry on playing the game!

• @dannypea

I really enjoy the game but if option to cash out at average all offers was on the table, I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Hell, if the option was to cash out at Mid, I'd strongly consider it.

• I'm with Dan. My port is getting absolutely hammered and I have no sell price on 25% of players. I'm at all time low now and I'm really struggling to understand how it's all come to this. Nothing I can realistically do about it so I say option c

• @AndydfopT yea im reaching my all time low. Be surprised if i don't hit it and surpass it in the coming days

• I'd cash out at any of the made up port values.

• Option d - I want to cash out at my portfolio value last August.

• @Stevo Oh, i choose this one also :D

• Option a.

Although there is a reasonable chance that the Index could boom back into life in the next 12 months, the risks have started to outweigh the benefits for me.

Most announcements now bring changes that benefit FI financially and disadvantage traders, so they can't be surprised that player prices keep falling - can they?

• @o_O πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• @o_O I literally could have paid off half my mortgage if I had. Wankers.

• @Stevo πŸ˜­πŸ’Έ

• Cash out. I rate the idea a lot. I don't like gambling normally but have put Β£700 in over a year and the balance is not looking healthy (a few duds yet there is no one to trade with on the index). But the strategists behind the product seem fairly uninterested in their current customers. Every new idea is a sticking plaster, that further devalues its appeal.

• C sit it out,opt out for a year collect all dividends spend on myself,then repeat,I have Β£900 invested i can afford to lose as well.So just let it be and not complain.

• @dannypea in a flash I'd cash and run

• @ocs123
    exactly right. has to be option a. the risks are all being loaded on to the user base and every announcement is a shocker. its almost like a competitor has taken over running it and doing the upmost to destroy it. the warning in the t+c's about lower trading levels could mean reduced dividends, it may easily happen at any time as i cant see trading levels rising for a while. that would put a real tornado through the market and make the current prices look massive.

• The percentage of people who'd cash out and scarper for the hills is the exact reason why they cannot bring IS back, for anybody who wants it.

I'd go option B, the value in the market is ridiculous.

• @Lukeroro

Nah.

It's a different question if IS came back.

• Liquidity... Solved!

• Fear of being trapped... Solved!

• Justification for betting larger quantities

• Instant boost to the value of everyones existing shares

• @Dan-The-Man said in If you could...:

@Lukeroro

Nah.

It's a different question if IS came back.

• Liquidity... Solved!

• Fear of being trapped... Solved!

• Justification for betting larger quantities

• Instant boost to the value of everyones existing shares

It just wouldn't happen now though, even if the index said we will take 5% of every transaction people would do it now

• Since Jan I have withdrawn all my div winnings. That's my first withdraw for 1 and a half years. I imagine that FI will survive and maybe grow, but I am not putting another penny in after all the shite they dished upon us last year. They have simply done nothing to deserve me putting the money back in. At the rate I am withdrawing, it will take over two and a half years or so, to match my deposited amount, by which time it might be in a better position.

Most people place a 10 bet, and win, and their balance shows 20 pounds, but they still only consider it 10 pounds, because that's what they deposited and that's how much they put in, so they don't care if they lose it.

I deposited over five grand, and watched it rise to around eight and a half. I worked bloody eff'n hard to get that five grand deposited, and spent hours playing the market and being sensible enough to reach over eight.

Brown Sunday it dropped to just under six, and now it sits at just under three. Some might think I've only lost two grand, some will say you haven't lost until you withdraw, well I consider myself losing five and a half thousand pounds, because they changed the game, and we couldn't react.

I kept my chin up and stood by the company whilst everyone else was scared/sensible and withdrew during the crashes. They have done nothing for the loyal customers, they haven't held their hands up to the mistakes they've made, so I am going to bleed them the same way they did me, for the five thousand I invested, and the five thousand I consider myself having lost.

Only fair right?