Grealish

• Is their any guy on twitter or whatever that leaks team news, what was the name of the thing from Norway that found out Grealish wasn’t gonna play Sunday. Excuse my grammar 🤣

• https://twitter.com/insider_fpl?s=09

It's a bot someone made that sends an alert when someone who works at a football club transfers someone out on fpl 😂

People are so serious about fpl its insane. Reading r/fantasypl they're borderline mentally ill.

Not even any money at stake 😅

• yeah no what you mean about the borderline "mentally ill".
    there's people on their who do not even like the product who spend all their time on their teams / the forum bad-mouthing it.
    absolute waste of their time. they need some hobbies!

• @NewUser115892 said in Grealish:

yeah no what you mean about the borderline "mentally ill".
    there's people on their who do not even like the product who spend all their time on their teams / the forum bad-mouthing it.
    absolute waste of their time. they need some hobbies!

No idea who you are, just another newuser747847478483, devoid of personality, but looking at your post history you seem somewhat obsessed with me...

How cute

• @o_O worrying if you your judgement on personality is determined by a name.

• @o_O yeah it’s ridiculous, esp Americans and that nfl shit 😆 was just wondering coz I put the basdid Grealish in my footstock team Sunday. it cost me a good finish and fuckin McGinn with 4 points. A little bird told me you won the card drop contest, congratulations 😉