Injury Room

• Any of those longer term injured players worth getting cheap guys. I have Harry Winks who I am sure will be back next season and so will see big rises. Anyone else injured worth a punt???

• @Joking neymar is supposed to be quite good.

• Benjamin mendy

• Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

• I'm not one for touting my own players. I already berate other users for doing that, but Yarmolenko at 62p seems like crazy value ...

He had a decent season last year with Dortmund. He got injured and was just returning at the end of the season.

Pulisic, reus, sancho are all around the 2quid range. Dortmund paid a shit load of cash for the boy, and I believe both him and Dortmund will have a better season under the new head coach.

Maybe I'm missing something and maybe im wrong, if that's the case, I'll just quick sell and lose very little, his spread is only 2p. Oh and I believe his ipo was 50p (please correct me if I'm wrong!?)

• Chalobah - this topic/ post is perfect for him.

• @johnboywalker said in Injury Room:

I'm not one for touting my own players. I already berate other users for doing that, but Yarmolenko at 62p seems like crazy value ...

He had a decent season last year with Dortmund. He got injured and was just returning at the end of the season.

Pulisic, reus, sancho are all around the 2quid range. Dortmund paid a shit load of cash for the boy, and I believe both him and Dortmund will have a better season under the new head coach.

Maybe I'm missing something and maybe im wrong, if that's the case, I'll just quick sell and lose very little, his spread is only 2p. Oh and I believe his ipo was 50p (please correct me if I'm wrong!?)

I can see the attraction and held him for a short while, from memory I think I ditched him due to some poor scores but he lost his place in the side. When I analysed him pre-purchase his stats looked really good for a big fella so I won't be surprised if he delivers eventually however with no WC I suspect, without xfer spec, he'll be cold on the trading front until August at the earliest.