Spain Right back

• Carvajal looks to be out of the World Cup so Spain need a right back.
    They have 3 good options

Bellerin looks set to be called up now. However surely he won't slot straight in if he missed the original squad.

Nacho very competent right back but primary position is centre back.

Odriozola named in original squad but only 2 caps. 22 year old and Barca and Real Madrid have been linked with him.

I've bought 10 futures which is my standard amount in Odriozola as I think he will get the nod and should have transfer spec as well.

What's everyone's thoughts

• @Comrade odriozola will play for me and as far as i know Madrid have signed him although maybe not yet announced....I sold my 200 yesterday for a canny profit but just missed out on yesterday's 15p surge😖

• @Pat-Hiscock
    Bought my 10 today

• @Comrade my worry is like theo Hernandez is for Marcello hel be back up for Danny c and he's only 1:60ish hence why i sold at 1:15 but he's a good player ....if he ousts Danny c he could easily exceed1:60 as he's far more attacking and much quicker.

• Azpilacueta anyone? Or u think he'll b used solely as a centre back?

• @John-Renwick must admit ad forgot about him rb is his position aswell although like nacho he plays rb lb cb

• I’ve bought some Bellerin shares, but mainly because arsenal are being linked with lichsteiner, so surely only a matter of time before the rumours start about Bellerin leaving arsenal.

If he make the wc then even better

• I'm just guessing but I think Azpilicueta was picked as centre back cover with Carvajal and Odriozola the two right back in the squad.

However Azpilicueta is far more experienced than Odriozola who only has two caps.

In my view it's a toss up but you could say that about most of the positions in the Spain team

• @Comrade said in Spain Right back:

I'm just guessing but I think Azpilicueta was picked as centre back cover with Carvajal and Odriozola the two right back in the squad.

However Azpilicueta is far more experienced than Odriozola who only has two caps.

In my view it's a toss up but you could say that about most of the positions in the Spain team

Yeah, you're spot on mate.

Odriozola has great potential. I've watched him a heep this season and he is an excellent attacking full back. He would be fine for the lesser games.

But when you play the big boys, Portugal et al, I'd be selecting my most experienced, senior players and Azpilicueta can play right back with ease.

• I had some Odriozola futures anyway as think he looks a good long term hold. Starting at the WC would be an added bonus

• Down 18p a future since yesterday.

However Odriozola will feature at World Cup at some point and will feature for Real Madrid quite a bit next season so I'm happy to hold and wait for the inevitable rise.