So Frustrating

• I hold Isco but I find him a very frustrating hold. Seems to go up a few then down a few and now he’s gone down a lump!! He’s seemed to me a player who has potential to go quite a bit higher. Does anyone else hold a player they find frustrating? Just a thought 🤔

• Lewandowski - held him for ages as he gradually dwindled in price to a decent loss = frustrating
    Then sold him for a small profit when he rocketed today only to see him continue to rise and rise = doubly frustrating !!

• @NewUser126610 Bloody rashford. So much potential being ruined by mourinho. Man Utd linked to arnautovic today as well so no doubt he'll be pushed further down the pecking order this summer.

I hope he leaves so I can recoup my money but no doubt as soon as I do he'll become a man u regular!

• I’ve had Isco pretty much from when I started expected some nice returns from him. Want to invest in Rashford but needs to be a more regular starter for me. Lewandowski, sold him yesterday thinking I’d cash in before the drop off but as said he went even higher 😡

• I have Isco as well.
    I'm down 23p per future.
    Bought him just after I joined and thought with the WC he would blossom.

I'm keeping him though as he should recover during the WC . I think he will be a key part of the Spain team.

• Isco did get a huge rise when there were City transfer links so hopefully (as I hold some too) that will resurface. If he stays I don't think he looks great value tbh

• I thought Isco was the new star riser for the future!! I will keep him hoping for a rise during and after WC if he has a good tournament 👍

• Jack Wilshere.

• Held Hazard during the 'MB Madness' over the March international break - so very disappointed in his dividend return (a grand total of £0.00). Got rid after that and he's done about as well as I now expect!

Forsberg was also very frustrating and so I sold him at like £1.10 - infuriating as he rocketed a few weeks later.

Cutrone at £1ish back in March, again got rid and he hit nearly £1.50!!

At the moment I haven't held anyone for longer than a week but I'd have to say Bale!! Bought 200x at £6.36 but still wish is de-risked when everyone was buying!

Held Isco from £2 ish to £4ish and got rid after latest traders meet, he always has a little bump and was a chance to sell to market quickly. He's very highly priced for someone with his track record, but I'd say he just about justifies this due to his HUGE potential on FI. Risk vs Reward

• I could list a whole raft of players I've held for a few months only to sell them and watch them pick up pb the very next weekend (bastards). But I think the gold award would be griezmann spent months being the bridesmaid till I sell then picks up a few pb wins. I buy him He go's limp fish again. Now he's on my black list.

• I’m holding Jack and hoping he’ll come good next season or shine at a lesser team, maybe some transfer buzz @metropolis
    Do I sound like a crazy person? :-/

• @Galvin7 - Jack has his plus points but he's not for me. If he moves he goes down a level, he's not amazing for PB even when he bosses games (doesn't score enough although that may change whether he stays or goes), no world cup and even when he missed the squad he didn't get the media buzz. His value for me diminished as the season approached its end with still no media furore over his future. It plummeted with no WC. That said his price reflected this, but for me there's better holds at the price. That said I'm no expert and this is purely opinion so make of this what you will!

• @Pierrey2129 All very true, but it’s swings and roundabouts on here I’ve noticed and I’m hoping I’ll at least break even on him eventually,but it is money I could be using elsewhere I know...

• I brought Scott mctominay ( cunt) about £1.30 when he was playing regularly and he opted to choose to represent Scotland and then mourinho ( another cunt) decides to not play him .
    I had to keep buying him just to lower the deficit . Oh well 😔.... win some and u lose some

• @Galvin7 - completely agree on that mate, you'll get the chance this window I reckon. After everything I've said I still wouldn't be surprised if he won an MB or two this summer, find it so hard to predict during this period. What price did you buy at out of interest? Not been following him but saw he settled around £1.55 after wc squad announced. If he's anywhere near that he's probably going to be stable until there's news

• @FOF - oh man that must have hurt, he peaked at like £1.40 and then the news came out and 📈📈 luckily I didn't hold but my old dear got stung!! Any reason you haven't got rid?

• @Pierrey2129 £1:95 😐

• @Galvin7
    No, I'm in the same position. Just can't bare to sell him at a loss. I genuinely thought he would make the WC squad.

I really hope he does pick up for the next season and PB is a possibility if he gets his chance under Emery or goes to another big team.

• @Pierrey2129 said in So Frustrating:

@FOF - oh man that must have hurt, he peaked at like £1.40 and then the news came out and 📈📈 luckily I didn't hold but my old dear got stung!! Any reason you haven't got rid?

Think I got him at £1.30 , he was doing well and when price dropped I had high hope he would get back in starting lineup .... mourinho didn’t play him at all towards the end . Thinking back I should have taken lost on him instead of keep topping up on dead stock . I also seen a lot of Man Utd youngsters who’s never played a first team game costing around £1.50 players like tahith Chong and gomez.

• @FOF said in So Frustrating:

Think I got him at £1.30 , he was doing well and when price dropped I had high hope he would get back in starting lineup .... mourinho didn’t play him at all towards the end . Thinking back I should have taken lost on him instead of keep topping up on dead stock . I also seen a lot of Man Utd youngsters who’s never played a first team game costing around £1.50 players like tahith Chong and gomez.

Yeah that day was about as bad as it gets, news broke about Scotland just before kick off and he got hooked at ht if I remember? It's funny how he was a regular and max £1.40 while those two are in the reserves and stormed to that price and beyond. McTominay is a holding mid though while Gomez especially is attacking - better for PB and exciting to watch. The spread on McTominay is 3% so even if you IS'd, if you invested well you'd fancy yourself to make it back in the long run... All depends on your thought process I guess