Each Country's Star PB Player and Dark Horse

• We seem to have a thread for every Squad on the system so thought it might be good to have one where just Star PB Men and Dark Horses are suggested for quick reference. It'll be interesting to spot any common unknown names cropping up. (please excuse the formatting and I know some aren't that obscure!)

Group A
    Egypt Salah, Trezeguet
    Russia Smolov, Golovin
    Saudi Arabia Al-Sahlawi, Al-Muwallad
    Uruguay Torreira, Nandez

Group B
    Iran Jahanbaksh, Azmoun
    Morocco Harit, El Kaabi
    Portugal Bruno Fernandez, Ruben Dias
    Spain Alcantara, Odriozola

Group C
    Australia Leckie, Arzani
    France Griezmann, Sidibe
    Peru Guerrero, Cueva
    Denmark Eriksen, Dolberg

Group D
    Argentina Messi, Pavon
    Iceland Sigurdsson, Gudmundsson
    Croatia Rakitic, Bradaric
    Nigeria Obi Mikel, Etebo

Group E
    Brazil Neymar, Jesus
    Switzerland Shaqiri, Embolo
    Costa Rica Borges, Campbell
    Serbia Kolarov, Milinkovic-Savic

Group F
    Germany Kroos, Plattenhardt
    Mexico Lozano, Fabian
    Sweden Forsberg, Hiljemark
    South Korea Son, Hee-Chan

Group G
    Belgium Hazard, Meunier
    England Trippier, Loftus-Cheek
    Tunisia Khazri, Skhiri
    Panama R Torres, Diaz

Group H
    Poland Zielinski, Milik
    Senegal Mane, Mbodji
    Colombia James, Uribe
    Japan Honda, Osako

• Ronaldo not star man for Portugal? lol.

• @B1992G He was talking about PB not who the best player is besides stats.

• Plattenhart won't start for Germany

• Great list. I like Trezeguet too but you have to search for Mahmoud Hassan if you want to buy him !

• I've been recommending Meunier on another thread too. Could be a real threat

• I'd add
    Portugal - Guedes
    Argentina - Lo Celso
    France - Dembele

• @Agatello great work pal! I’m backing my man Reus!
    Also thoughts on England Lingard centre stage!

• It was just something to stimulate discussion and was thinking others could do the same (although it wasn't a 2 minute job).

There no right or wrong answers and Ronaldo isn't a PB monster in my eyes.

I don't think Plattenhardt will start either but it's quite hard to pick a dark horse when their squad is riddled with Talent. I'd have gone for Hector but I doubt he'll leave Cologne and if that transpires he'd be an awful buy for a newbie who might resent my pick :-/

• Loftus and Trippier are not definite starters for England

• @NewUser148719 I'd argue trippier is, and loftus Cheek is meant to be the dark horse. So doesn't need to be a nailed on starter

• Trippier will definitely start and he's pretty much on most set pieces, even on direct free-kicks with Young as the commentator predicted! and surely Young's resistance to go on his left is opening the door for Rose.

Loftus-Cheek won't start I know that but there will definitely come a time when inspiration from the bench is required!

• why do you share this info if you want ot be profitable give the players away seem stupid

why not give the people a business plan you have to make you loads of cash

i did my research weeks ago but it seems silly to publish this when you have 10 days or less to buy

• @NewUser61465 this is no different to a journalist doing a quick write up on each team and is completely subjective.

If you spend enough time on Twitter and to a lesser extent the forum, you'll soon get tired of people eulogising over one of their holds because they're desperate for others to buy and then jump off the train with a little bit of cash.

For me personally I do okay in life and it's not all about personal gain, I'm certainly not a hippy but if I can help someone else make a bit of money by offering some free help then what's the issue.

• @NewUser61465
    I guess he was just contributing positively to a forum set up to discuss football index , by having some discussion about players. You don't need to read it if you're not interested!

• @Agatello - this guys ipo reviews on the forum is top notch . His research saves us lazy people like myself haha . I find agatello contribution in the forum as very positive , he helps other out and not biased with his posts . Keep up the good work 👍

• @FOF Cheers dude, on that note keep an eye on Nicolai Jorgensen today @ 12, decent strike rate for Denmark, EL eligible next season with Feyenoord but also rated at £20m and rejected £15m from Newcastle in the past few months. Could get a decent Xfer this summer.

I've seen Schone mentioned and his stats are good for Ajax but he's getting on a bit and I don't think he'll outscore Eriksen in the Danish midfield. He'll no doubt get bought but wouldn't expect a rocket.