Wednesday IPO Preview - Trump and Kim make up!

• Morning All,

Today's IPO's run over 2 slots, 10-12 and 12-14 which I'm sure pleases everyone.

I'll make it brief as they're only 45 mins away.

Youssef En-Nesyri
    Relegated with Malaga last season which isn't always a bad thing if they're a star player. I don't see much value compared to the likes of El Kaabi (yeah I know I rave about him but hey).

Han Kwang Song
    The one and only North Korean superstar, PB eligible with Cagliari and ripped it up with Perugia on loan last season. Reports suggest he's nailed on for Juve as Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal "were" put off by the political tension. However now that Trumpy boy and Slim Kim have kissed and made up could that potentially open the door to pastures new. I expect a flyer here.

Josh Sargent
    PB eligible with Werder Bremen and the Yanks have big hopes with this guy along with Timothy Weah. Only 18 with great work ethic and an eye for goal. Once again 50p a snip, I don't expect him to reach Weah heights due to Bremen not being PSG nor having an Ancestral DemiGod but he should hit the 80p-1.00 mark

Rick Karsdorp
    At Roma but a Dutch defender this side of the WC who doesn't bag many goals isn't somone I'd be desperate to buy, especially being released at the same time as the others.

Lucas Piazon
    Another one of Chelsea's multi-loan kids who's now actually 24. He could well stay with promoted Fulham this year which is a 50/50 result depending on which way you look at it. Either way, Brazilian waiting to blossom with a decent rep will ensure he gets snapped up but wouldn't like to say how high.

Djibril Sow
    Promising youngster, didn't make the Swiss WC squad but was linked to Arsenal last month. Another steady riser for me - 70p-ish at a guess.

Nicolas Gonzalez
    Young Argentine striker wanted by Inter, we've seen a few like this recently and all tend to launch like Buzz Lightyear.

Gabriel Barbosa
    Gabigol, the next big thing, well he was when purchased for mega money 2 years ago. Still registered with Inter but didn't quite fire at first attempt but has been playing well again since and determined to make his mark. Not sure if it's the Batigol inspired nickname or the "new Neymar" tag but for some reason he sends out subliminal messages of "buy me now". Although I'm not convinced by him; we saw yesterday with Odegaard that it doesn't really matter if you haven't come good yet as long as the potential is still there.

Lucas Paqueta
    This boy is today's big shout, everything about him screams Index Gold, goalscoring midfielder with imminent links to City and the other Euro Giants. Get on board if you can.

Marco van Ginkel
    PSV have seen this boy evolve into a real player this year, you'd imagine Chelsea would give him a crack after the season he's had but we all know they won't. They want 10m for him which I don't think is too bad in this day and age but the Dutch clubs aren't rolling in cash so I suspect he'll end up at a richer PB eligible club in the near future. His stats are made for FI and it'll be interesting to see how the market perceives him today.

This Preview is not intended to make the purchasing of IPO's any easier, simply to guide people on the players background and potential value. Please refrain from moaning on this thread if you can't get them at the prices you want

• @Agatello - Great data and nice disclaimer ;)

• @Jay-Frazz There's only so much you can take Jay :-)

• @Agatello - Keep the insights coming - they are greatly appreciated!
    Ignore the minority who have nothing better to do but criticise.

• Haha love the ahem... "Small print" I'm gonna moan at you either way!

• Just a quick line to praise this Agatello chap ;)
    Posts are always informative and funny
    Great insight on the new IPOs, it is very useful for traders in general especially the new ones
    Keep up the good work, you could have a peroni or 2 on me at the next meeting 😘

• @Ermejo - Good point - I definitely owe @Agatello a Peroni or 2 for the valuable insights over the past 6 months!

• Better turn up on Friday then hey ;-)