Loftus cheek

• Thoughts on loftus cheek

• Good young English player. Likely to start on Sunday. Will probably drop 20p or so if he doesn't get close to PB but will shoot up if he does. Definitely a long term hold imo. And yes, I have put my money where my mouth is

• @Blue-Python said in Loftus cheek:

Good young English player. Likely to start on Sunday. Will probably drop 20p or so if he doesn't get close to PB but will shoot up if he does. Definitely a long term hold imo. And yes, I have put my money where my mouth is

Since this he's issued an ultimatum to Chelsea, either play me or I go. Win win for traders! Money also where my mouth is

• He looks like a beast, could be a very good player.

• @NewUser4641 this lad is class. Unfortunately he’s a couple of years behind experience wise due to lack of playing opportunities at Chelsea and not going out on loan until last season. In my view he’s going to excell next season and beyond weather that’s as a decent PB or MB scorer for the FI is yet to be seen.

• Highest ever PB score is 146, average 92, for me £2.87 seems high when you consider there are consistently higher scorers cheaper

That's not to say he can't get better scores if he were to move to a better team, but he's not one for me

• How high will he go before the panama game ? He's flying!

• Already flipped him for a small profit, don’t get greedy.

• @Wolves_Ay_We PB is so dependent of the team you are in.

• The problem i see for Loftus is what wages is he on at Chelsea.This could be a stumbling block.If he has a good world cup his value will go up plus his wages.Who can afford him ?.I personally dont think hes as good as people seem to think.He played along side Deli through the England youth ranks and Deli was always the better player.Trouble with these chelsea youngsters is they stagnate on the overpaid wages and dont have the self desire to push themselves to move.Hope he plays against Panama and we can see if he is upto 90 mins.

• @Chewbacker sorry but I have disagree with you on this. Dele Ali and RLC pathways have been in starc contrast to this point in there carears. Ali has so much more experience than RLC but from this point on I Feel Loftus-Cheek will really push on. He has the size & strength and moves the ball with his feet and create things from the tightest of spaces. Don’t forget he’s not even played a full season yet where as Ali has played 4/5 already. And also from what I’ve seen in his limited apperences ,he has the drive and temperament and deal with pressure situations.
    Once again though weather his style of play translates well into PB performance is to be seen over longer period of games

• @Dulix I beg to differ.Proof will be in the pudding.I think he is overpriced and over hyped.I dont see him performing at a consistently high level over 90mins and a season.I think his mentality and desire is questionable.Why has he not looked for a move away from chelsea,becuase life is to comfortable.

• @Chewbacker we’ll obviously have to agree to disagree. The reason he didn’t go out on loan earlier in his career is cos he was/is the golden boy of Chelsea’s academy set up and they didn’t want to send him out. He’s also the reason Chelsea didn’t look at Deli Ali before he went to spurs. They also thought he’d breakthrough but managers not prepared to trust in him so didn’t get any game time. More to the point that he believed in his ability to break into first team so he certainly has the confidence.
    I’m a palace ST holder so seen him first hand a lot this Season and I don’t recall him losing procession once.
    We’ll have to see how he performs over the next season whoever it’s for. I’m not saying is future king of FI but as a player he’s quality

• @Dulix Do you still hold the same vue about loftus.

• @Dulix I haven't been impressed with him in the slightest myself, I presume he's been MUCH better for Palace than what he's shown so far???

• The couple of times I've seen him play for palace he's been much better than this world cup. He's only young tho, it'll be a good experience for him

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.