New season Pb players

• Newbie in all on the look out for good cheap Pb players for next season already hold benassi and alario any suggestions please would be welcome

• @NewUser139783 you could look at bertrand traore picked up some good pb last season and should be more important at lyon if fekir or depay move on.

Other option Patrick van aanholt had a great end to the season and is pretty cheap atm

• Dzeko
    Filipe Luis
    Ilicic
    Falque
    Gregoritsch
    Allan
    Hubner
    Masiello
    Valencia
    Durmisi
    Stuani
    Tavares

• It depends what you mean by “cheap”, good consistent PB players won’t be very cheap, players with outside chances of sneaking a win here and there could be but returns will be less regular
    My PB buys at less than £3 for next season below, I have a few more I’m waiting to buy and won’t mention them for obvious reasons ;)

Hope this helps but i would advice to always do your research before buying

Consistent strong performers <£3
    Marcelo
    Laporte
    Lo Celso
    Verratti
    Banega
    Cancelo
    Rudiger
    Insigne
    Veratout

Outsiders <£1.50
    Mario Rui
    Benassi
    Ginter
    Karamoah
    Nainggolan
    Falque
    Demme
    Amavi
    Biraghi
    Klaus
    Ljacic
    Grenier

• @Noirx4
    I've always been a fan of PVA (van aanholt) in my fantasy football team !
    He's linked to Juve and Man United now (like a lot of LBs) so could see a nice rise

• Using the spreadsheets that @Noirx4 produces, (£1 a month, highly recommended), I have identified the following players which fit the following criteria, using last seasons PB scores:

Highest score >220
    Average score >90
    Average baseline >90
    Cost < £2

Ever Banega (now £2.03)
    Iago Aspas
    Leo Dubois
    Vincent Kompany
    Marcelo Brozovic
    Benjamin Bourigeaud
    Andrej Kramaric
    Lars Stindl
    Giacamo Bonaventura
    Christoph Kramer
    Amadou Diawara
    Stefano Sensi
    Idrissa Gueye
    Nicolas Pepe
    Antonio Rudiger
    Pablo De Blasis

If they carry on their scoring in the coming season then there is a decent chance of dividends on these

• @Wolves_Ay_We Although a classy player, Kompany is 32 and injury prone. I wonder if he will be used sparingly next season?

• I really think that locatelli in AC milan would be great next season. Already got playtime and named "next Pirlo". currently below 1 pound

Then i definetly think Kingsley Coman will be great next season during to Robben and Riberys age if he will be injuryfree hell definetly play alot and becoming the world class player we all know.

Josh Onomah currently 0.55 pence played really good att Aston villa and where a big part in their last seasons performance. Now hes back in Tottenham and just a couple of minutes playtime he will have a big rise the 21 year old.

• @Muz said in New season Pb players:

@Wolves_Ay_We Although a classy player, Kompany is 32 and injury prone. I wonder if he will be used sparingly next season?

Quite possibly, but when he does play, he generally gets a big score, I think the fact that he doesn't play regularly is reflected in his price, if he was a regular I think his price would be at Otamendi levels, for me he is worth a punt given his capabilities, he's just one that requires a bit of patience

• @NewUser135220 personally don't think onomah will eve break into the spurs team. He might leave for a low level PL team or even back to villa but spurs have too much quality for him to get in I reckon.

• Locatelli is a good shout. Got my eyes on some Milan players with the EL in mind

• What are peoples thoughts on justin kluivert? Looks like hes joining roma in 1 of the top 5 PB leagues.

• @NewUser94002 I’ve lost money on him recently, thought being in an eligible league would increase his price but it’s gone the other way. Maybe i don’t know what I’m doing yet. Time to invest people... please...

• @ChampagneCharlie his price rose massively because everyone thought he was going to man Utd. Even possibly Barcelona. Roma will bring no media buzz and it's unknown how he will fair in Performance buzz as he's never been included. Surprised he's going to Roma if he is. For any newbies who aren't aware yet, any links to man Utd add a very decent chunk to any players value that no other club can provide regardless of what league they are in. Liverpool are similar but not quite the same value increases.

• @Stevo I definetly think he will get playtime due to how Pochettino have raised the youngsters in Tottenham the last years. He did have some sick performances in Aston villa so well see. If someone gets injured, Erikssen or dele hell prob get alot of sibs and so on.

• @NewUser135220 He may do but they have a lot of options. For his price you can't really lose but it wouldn't surprise me to see him go out on loan again.

• @Ermejo How much in each of these have you got if you don’t mind me asking. Or if so what would be recommended for a decent enough return to warrant it...100 in each or more? (Obviously sky’s the limit with dispensable funds, what I mean is what’s a starting point that would offer good returns, if your thinking of getting serious and have “enough” cash to apply.

• Yes problem with kluivert is he rose massively already

• @NewUser64862 said in New season Pb players:

@Ermejo How much in each of these have you got if you don’t mind me asking. Or if so what would be recommended for a decent enough return to warrant it...100 in each or more? (Obviously sky’s the limit with dispensable funds, what I mean is what’s a starting point that would offer good returns, if your thinking of getting serious and have “enough” cash to apply.

Jumping in on this one, what I do is purchase 60 shares in the ones I mentioned, when I reach 10% rise, I sell 15 shares, 15% I sell the next 15 and then at 20% I sell the final 30, I'm potentially selling myself short but it leads to steady profit, I'm looking to increase this strategy to 100 shares going forwards

• @NewUser64862
    I personally have a minimum of 100, generally 200 and in some cases more of those pure PB players
    It is very subjective and dependant of portfolio size, the % returns are the same if you own 10-100 or 1000 so whatever you can afford really
    With PB players I prefer not to load up and spread the investment to guarantee regular smaller returns I suppose to going full in on a player hoping for a win and big returns, works for me as it feels more like a longish term investment with regular divis along the way than a bet but perhaps it everyone’s cup of tea
    Hope it makes sense?