DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKES AS ME !

• Hi all , i have thoroughly enjoy my time on football index , started in jan this year . I want to say big thank you to you all on this forum who has helped me with valuable advice .
    This World Cup I have lost a lot on football bets which resulting me to sell up my portfolio . It’s so hard pressing the sell button .
    Moral of my story is stick with football index and not gamble with bookies . Hopefully I will be back one day ! Thanks and good luck with trading

• Sorry to hear that. I would call myself a gambling addict and have hit some hard times too. I found the index took me away from the worst of it. Hope you get yourself sorted and come back stronger. For some people it's all or nothing.

• @FOF that's a massive shame mate. Glad you found the forum useful and hopefully you'll eventually return.

I've sacked off gambling altogether and put all my spare cash into FI. Could never win on accumulators but at least with FI you can increase your chances with some basic footie knowledge all whilst researching a topic that most of us absolutely love. What could be better?

• @FOF

Glad to see you have seen the light before it left u flat broke mate.

I gave up on the old bet 365 a year ago. I could see it was becoming problematic. I just couldn't see how pathetic the odds on offer from gambling sites were. They are never in our favour, as much as it sounds like a 'sure thing'.

There is a reason why every second shop on the high street is a bookies. They never lose.

Football index gives me the same buzz, but is in a more controlled, safer, user friendly environment.

Don't be fooled. This is still gambling. It's just a million miles less risky than the bet 365 game.

All the best for the future and hopefully, we will see you when you're back on your feet.

• @FOF Don't leave! You'll be kicking yourself! The dividends are probably going to double soon and just because players dip it doesn't mean you should leave. Re-invest the money you have in cheap young players and you'll bounce back.

• @HappyLarry59855

Did you even read the original post?

He is removing money from this platform because he lost a load of cash on football gambling with the bookies.

The OP is making a smart decision.

Only gamble what you can afford to lose, and anybody who sees the FI as their ticket to millionaire status is deluded.

• @johnboywalker I know it won't make people a millionaire unless they have £100,000 invested already. Yes I've read it again. He might be making the right choice however for me the platform is only growing and is making me free money almost and most others I would assume. That's why I told him to stick with it.

• @FOF
    Ah gutted! All the best mate, I’m sure we’ll see you again soon enough when things are sorted!

• @HappyLarry59855 so are you a millionaire yet mate 😁

• @Andy-M nope pal. Sadly not.

• @Andy-M look at you doing digging this far back in the dusty archives in search of nuggets of wisdom. 😄gonna have to call u the librarian if you keep this up. But if you come across another huddled figure, examining documents by candlelight, it’s probably Lord Voldemort.

• @Valhalla don't even know where the hell i found it 🤣

• @Andy-M you’ve gone back 7 months. @Misto was just a boy back then :)

• @Valhalla I know it was 7 months old, just not sure where i found it, was loads of old ones 😁

• @Valhalla said in DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKES AS ME !:

@Andy-M look at you doing digging this far back in the dusty archives in search of nuggets of wisdom. 😄gonna have to call u the librarian if you keep this up. But if you come across another huddled figure, examining documents by candlelight, it’s probably Lord Voldemort.

The librarian. What a cool nickname! @Andy-M please change your main profile name to this so that we can see on the ticker " The Librarian has bought 100 Luka Jovic" for a random 👀 example 😉😂

• @ScouseSte the Librarian sounds sinister indeed 😏

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.