Data and analytics needs

• Evening all

So what other data and or analysis would you like to see that you can't access atm. That way I can see how I can improve the product further

• @Noirx4 - Great question and love the continuous improvement focus!

For me, I would like to see an average PB score calculated on minutes played.
    For example - 200pts from 80 mins equating to a score of 2.5 (points per minute).

That would help me to chart true comparison of performance (player vs player) - although not sure how possible that would be for you...

• @Jay-Frazz it's already there mate. Pb/mins column on summary page. Data is only back to mid April atm. But it's here to stay

• @Noirx4 - Haha! Really?! Sorry - need to pay more attention then!

Let's see what else i have missed then...

What would really take this data to the next level - is some kind of buy/sell comparison over the month. Could be as simple as price increase/decrease with trade volume - or as detailed as number of shares bought versus sold.

• @Jay-Frazz I could probably manage this for some of the top players who regularly register mb. I'd be very reticent to put a number of shares on it as there is no way of calculating this accurately.

• @Noirx4 - Yes, i'm not sure how much value it would add to be honest and can imagine that it isn't the easiest thing to track...
    For me, i'm interested in how much players are traded - and how liquid their stock is.
    Obviously you get a trend of how much positive (or negative) sentiment there is as a player's value rises (or falls) - but not how much active trading there is.

It's probably something that FI should provide some level of visibility of really - but maybe that's some functionality that's in the pipeline...

• @Noirx4
    I think maybe a ‘top ten risers’ and ‘top ten decrease list’ or something, sometimes a player will drop 20p, then go up a few days later and it’s like “oh they’ve gone up 8p” when actually in the last week they had still dropped like 14p. Obviously FI do a 24 hour period, while showing updates for the week. But I think to have a monthly figure of what the top risers and fallers were could be helpful. Could be awkward to do a top 10 list but I think that kind of information could be helpful without going on every player to see where they were a month ago. Something along those lines anyway

• @Noirx4 - Got another request - not sure how feasible...

A simple 'Y' or 'N' column as to whether that player is in a qualifying (top 5) league would be really helpful! :)

• @Jay-Frazz ah yep can add that sounds a great idea

• Not sure if possible but perhaps the standard deviation of PB scores?

• @Noirx4 please excuse me, as I'm very new to this, but where can I find data/analytics like this?

• @NewUser151845 email me at noirx4@hotmail.com I spend over 20 hours a month capturing all this

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.