How many players do you have in your portfolio?

• I currently have 57 and I'm struggling to keep up. I have a decent mixture of PB, MB and young talent. I've only invested small amounts £300 at present.

I seem to be making decent returns after a big loss on coutinho transfer to Barca and Carrasco transfer to China 6 months ago. Currently edging towards 20% profit.

How many players do you guys have in your portfolio and any tips on keeping up with player news?

• im very small fry, and more of a fun thing for me...

I have 9 players and invested £100(£30 via quidco cashback re-invested) portfolio worth £113 at the moment.. been fluctuating a lot.... i got 4 x mbappe @4.32 and thats what is keeping my portfolio in the green at the moment...

im hoping for these players to re-pickup:

Messi, Lewandowski, Salah, Griezman

have invested in Julian brandt who i thought showed moments of brilliance and i expect him to probably double in price in new season (hunch/hope)

• @PaulR hi mate,can i ask you how is possible or how you managed that?? 20% from 300£ (~60£)looks pretty good mate(not sure how long it took - if you are here at least 1year OK possible )!! 57 players included decent MB/PB and young players ...hmmm so i can imagine you have few share each player like Neymar, Salah, Ronaldo for MB /PB and devidents-5each max (5x13+5x8.5+5x8.5=150£ no more then that), PB is hard one for the moment cos World Cup so thats 3 players and how you fit in that another ~50 players ?? If you have one share each (not possible more then that with ~50 players cos your budget is small ...Im curious cos no chance that you make BIG profit on single share ? or i missing something?

• @Mundek said in How many players do you have in your portfolio?:

@PaulR hi mate,can i ask you how is possible or how you managed that?? 20% from 300£ (~60£)looks pretty good mate(not sure how long it took - if you are here at least 1year OK possible )!! 57 players included decent MB/PB and young players ...hmmm so i can imagine you have few share each player like Neymar, Salah, Ronaldo for MB /PB and devidents-5each max (5x13+5x8.5+5x8.5=150£ no more then that), PB is hard one for the moment cos World Cup so thats 3 players and how you fit in that another ~50 players ?? If you have one share each (not possible more then that with ~50 players cos your budget is small ...Im curious cos no chance that you make BIG profit on single share ? or i missing something?

You don't make a big profit on a single share, but over all capital gain arcoss 57 players equates to 20% overall profit.

I've made a lot on Mariano Diaz who I picked up for about 90p and sold for £1:30 ish. made a fair bit on Depay who I had for like 85p. Sold way to early mind!!!

I continue to make good gains on Lo celso and tolisso. I've also doubled my money on sensi who I picked up for 48p now at 95p.

Not everyone is a winner mind. I only owe one or two shares in the top players

• I have 51 players at the moment, 11 are for transfer spec and will be sold before the season. The rest will be for MB/PB and a few young prospects. If I sold my portfolio now I'd walk away with 23%. I use a mixture of Noirx4's data and my own spreadsheet to keep a track of everything.

• @PaulR well done mate, Im 3weeks here and so far 3% only :[ 44 players - no MB cos tooooo expensive!
    so how long have you been here mate??

• @Mundek 8 months now. I lost interest after losing money in the January transfer market, but got drawn back in by march.

I'm still learning. There's loads of people on here that will trump 20% considerably. I'm still unsure of my true profit in terms of making good player choices as the overall index continues to grow.

Most players that I've tracked have gone up in price, it's only when the index plateau that I'll be able to tell how much money I can make long term. I'm gonna enjoy the ride while I can. Long let the growth continue

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.