Top 5 Question

• Quick question for the longstanding members. Who were the top 5 highest priced players on FI about a year ago? Thanks in advance.

• @TheSleepingGiant I think Ibrahimovic was probably one of them.

• Zlatans price had crashed due to the injury around this time last year. Griezmann would have been top due to the man utd links, he was £7 at 1 stage. Then the likes of Alexis and Kane were just below him at around 5er. Lukaku got over £6 but that wasnt until closer to August i think due to the man utd transfer

• Pogba, Hazard, Lukaku and Deli were all up there (around £4 each I believe) - need to consider that there was no PB back then so the top players were guys regularly earning MB, this is why Ibra was up at £5 (before his injury)

What a year for FI!!!!!! Makes me wish I was more gung ho in my early days :-D

• Morata was over £5 I think.

• The top 5 were on the 1/7/17:

1. Lukaku - £6.16,
    2. Kane - £4.93,
    3. Sanchez - £4.65,
    4. Pogba - £4.26,
    5. Neymar - 4.21
      These were average prices taken from FI players price trend on the 2/7/18 who all earned PB & MB Divi's of some sort during 2017/18 season, unless there were players who were higher but didn't recieve any divi's.

• @NewUser141969 WOW Neymar £4?! Crazy increase there! Maybe the new massive increase will be Mbappe? Just my gut with his age and skill who noes

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.