Where do Mbappe owners stand?

• Another surge tonight despite low PB score.
    At what point do you considering selling?
    Could his PB improve next season?
    Then there’s the Madrid rumours.
    New users investing based on hype without PB knowledge?

• He is gonna win balondor before Neymar could be the most expensive!

• His price has been crazy. I did the £100 sweepstake in him. Made £8 in a couple of days just from him constantly rising. But I think his price will drop after the WC. While Neymar is still a PSG player, Mbappe won’t get divs. If Neymar does move while Mbappe stays then I think his price will rise. If that happens then I’ll get on but not £7+. Plus it could be some players but knowing how it works, some strange things on FI. The fact he rises when you won’t win that days MB/PB doesn’t make sense but that’s what happens 👍

• People are buying him on his football talent not his FI potential.

Poor pb not exactly a character for Mb and he plays for PSG.

I cant see him moving, PSG dont want to sell him.

• Superstar for years to come, quick as you like, intelligent, will get a move as a Galatico in the near future, probable World Cup winner.
    Only downside is very professional so MB on the low scale (but then again similar to Salah there).

• @Happy-Hornet said in Where do Mbappe owners stand?:

Superstar for years to come, quick as you like, intelligent, will get a move as a Galatico in the near future, probable World Cup winner.
    Only downside is very professional so MB on the low scale (but then again similar to Salah there).

Salah plays in England and the media are mainly so no real comparison. He would need messi type world profile to be media relevant.

• I don't believe the market is necessarily built around dividends. You'd think it would be logical for it to be of course, but I see so many players rise when the reality is that some players are slim to no chance of ever winning.

Media is a non starter for most players, so that leaves only PB for the rest. You'd think that the market should be media players on top, which it is. Then the best PB players and that's not necessarily true. There's more of a Mish mash mix of PB players and quality real life players with no/little media and no PB scores.

This may chance more in future as I guess there loads of new users. I guess we'll wait and see

• Top young player, he is definitely worth holding long term. To be honest i can only see him rising over the next few years.

• @PaulR I think that's a very good assesment of the market. There is definitely a profit opportunity guessing what others will do rather than looking at potential dividends. Personally I prefer looking at facts and stats rather than 'He's really good at football, I'll have 500'.

Mbappe is a star. He's like a FIFA regen of Henry. But i think he came 4th out of 4 forwards yesterday when he was argueably the best player on the pitch.

If he starts bringing in dividends then he will continue to rise. If it all goes quiet at the start of the year and his PB performance continues then I predict a slow drop back to £6ish.

• @PaulR said in Where do Mbappe owners stand?:

I don't believe the market is necessarily built around dividends. You'd think it would be logical for it to be of course, but I see so many players rise when the reality is that some players are slim to no chance of ever winning.

Media is a non starter for most players, so that leaves only PB for the rest. You'd think that the market should be media players on top, which it is. Then the best PB players and that's not necessarily true. There's more of a Mish mash mix of PB players and quality real life players with no/little media and no PB scores.

This may chance more in future as I guess there loads of new users. I guess we'll wait and see

Every future is a bet that player will win dividends which you can sell to other traders. Obviously it is future dividends so a player like mbappe has his price centred around the probability that his dividend yield will increase in the future.

Regarding the players unlikely to ever win .... they are a funny one as people are selling something that is basically worthless. I have said before that its fine to buy something worth 5p for 50p if you can find someone to buy it off you for 70p. These guys are the absolute definition of a bubble. People buy them for capital gain but if they start dropping then you are holding something worth nothing thats price is dropping. If there is no capital gain and no dividend then they should really crash down to minimum.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.