Isco vs koke

• Is it just me or is

A) isco massively overpriced
    B) koke massively underpriced

Both midfielders, both 26, very similar pb scores.

Isco - pb avg. 102, pb max 181, dividends 11p
    Koke - pb avg. 90, pb max 202, dividends 8p

But huge price difference

Isco - £4.60
    Koke - £1.72

Any thoughts?

• Isco has goals in him and had less playing time last year whereas koke played almost every match. Also with Ronaldo gone and the new Spain manager in, we'd expect Isco to be playing a lead role rather than a rotational role this season. I'd say Isco is on par with Jrod given a proper number of games, Koke is likely to rise but not convinced he'll win much pb with so few goals.

• @Noirx4 said in Isco vs koke:

Is it just me or is

Isco - £4.60
    Koke - £1.72

Any thoughts?

Where are you getting the PB info from?

• @Mr-Matt said in Isco vs koke:

Isco has goals in him and had less playing time last year whereas koke played almost every match. Also with Ronaldo gone and the new Spain manager in, we'd expect Isco to be playing a lead role rather than a rotational role this season. I'd say Isco is on par with Jrod given a proper number of games, Koke is likely to rise but not convinced he'll win much pb with so few goals.

That's a big statement. J Rod's PB scores last season were awesome. Isco doesn't compare!

• @NewUser109195 said in Isco vs koke:

@Noirx4 said in Isco vs koke:

Is it just me or is

Isco - £4.60
    Koke - £1.72

Any thoughts?

Where are you getting the PB info from?

Lol, he's getting the pb info from this guy called 'Noirx4' ...

he pays himself 1 pound a month for it.

• @GarethG you are right it is a very bold statement to make but it is also one I'm putting money against. I hold more Jrod historically but invested quite heavily into Isco too. Jrod is tried and tested but next season is a new season. Isco I think is going to really benefit this season from the new manager and without Ronaldo, Real will be a different team this year. Remember also he was one of the few players that achieved over 300 pb pts last season which shows his potential. I don't think he'll get more dividends than Jrod but I think he'll be up there as one of the most solid midfield performers. We should check back in, in 12 months time and you can laugh at me for being overly optimistic or I can tell you I told you so : )

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.