Your long term investments

• I'm looking to make some more purchases. I am hoping to keep them for a minimum of 1 year. I need suggestions for someone who should earn
    dividends, & should increase in value over time. I'm not looking for a 10x ROI, but would be very happy with 25% ROI, & a handful of dividends. Pogba is screaming out at me but I'd like your opinions. Thanks

• @JmanSupreme Mbape - simply the best, growing and will definitely increase over nxt year/years, Auba - nxt season for sure will be good for him,end of last season show what he can achieve in PL, JRod - very good time on loan and now when Ronny left he should stay and be one of the best in La Liga, Timo Werner - future, if not now star for German, bad WC but growing and already proven PB in Bundesliga ...and more like Lo Celso - good last season on PB and should be better in nxt one(Rabiot will leave so he will be starter!!), Kingsley Coman - IMO he will get more minutes over Robben/Ribery so more PB, young and with future...be honest its more and more ;]
    Cheaper option - B. Traore, Tielemans, Fabian Ruiz, JK Augustin, Rony Lopes, Lautaro Martinez, Aouar, Brandt, Jadon Sancho - all of them will increase in value over time and get some dividends - for sure!!

• @Mundek I like Tielemans alot... but last season in 27 games he only got 1 assist. His value will increase but not so sure on PB. I actually use him on fifa he is by far my favourite player 😂 I know he had a great record at Anderlecht and so I'm sure he will vastly improve his season 🙂

• @JmanSupreme it was his first season mate, not always in first 11 as well, need time to adapt ...now Fabinho is out, he will be fine for sure!!

• Depends what your budget is I think. If I had the money I would go in quite hard on Laporte, Lo Celso etc, but I can't afford to have enough in those players to make the investment worthwhile.

I got on Lookman at £1.20. If you look at Sancho, Sterling, Alli, Rashford as young English attacking players as a benchmark then he still has a lot of growth at £1.73 I think, especially given he's already hit dividends.

Rugani is another I expect to keep moving up. He's £1.27 now. Sarri has now replaced Conte at Chelsea (surprise surprise). Napoli's centre backs consistently posted good PB scores so I would expect Rugani to follow suit when his move gets confirmed.

Nordi Mukiele currently at £1 could easily be the same price as Dayot Upamecano a year from now.

Waldermar Anton is a quality German u21 centre back and I think has just been confirmed as Hannover vice captain. Has decent PB, especially when playing the odd game in midfield. Will be way more than 76p in a year.

And then my favourite - Naïm Sliti, have mentioned him several times. Think he'll be considerably more than 57p a year from now.

• Oh and Josh Sargent. If he scores the odd goal for Bremen his price will rocket.

• Richarlison to have a big season and he is so so young. Big move in the future for sure. I can’t see any reason in one - three years why he would drop.

• Young players who will get 90mins for decent teams in PB leagues plus all but Kownacki have UCL/EL could win PB this season will start to get top club transfer spec if they kick on:

Dawid Kownacki
    Bertrand Troare
    Keita Balde
    Jorge Moraes
    Lucas Alario
    Joris Gnagnon

• I'll always recommend James Maddison. Will be a key figure for Leicester (including taking set pieces) this year and if he continues the upward momentum of his last 2 seasons I wouldn't be surprised to see a top 4 club come in for him at the end of this season. Future England star for £1.70 odd. His style of play suits high PB scores as well.

• @Dave-C

Some good names in there. I particularly like Jorge at Monaco....once dubbed the new Roberto Carlos and capped by Brazil. Only 22.

Edit - here's a link to some top young players. Most will be very familiar names - Jorge in third place on the list:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/talksport.com/football/359941/best-under-23-players-europes-top-five-league-according-statistics-180413278681/amp/

In a similar vein, Almamy Toure at Monaco will go well I'm sure. He's a right back, and Sidibe should be off after the World Cup (probably to Athletico) and Toure would then be first choice right back at Monaco.

• @JmanSupreme
    On the cheap players market I’ve gone for the below, expect either dividends returns or an healthy ROI (or a combination of the 2!)
    Listed in ramdom order

Castagne from Atalanta, promising right back, will play next seasons, been called up by Belgium for friendliest
    Nainggolan, moved to Inter to reunite with Spalletti, he had his best seasons with him scoring plenty of goals (and attracting chealsea attentions) in a more advanced role
    Karsdorp, right back of Roma, missed last season due to injuries, excellent young players, Roma paid more than €20m for him
    Klaus, moved to Wolfsburg, excellent PB scores for the price, could nick a PB and generate fantastic ROI
    Biraghi, first choice LB at Fiorentina, great PB scores
    Amavi, first choice LB at Marsiglia, same as above in terms of PB scores
    Murgia at Lazio, up and coming youngster, he played a fair amount of games last seasons, will get more playtime, the coach likes/trust him, can score goals
    Emerson, could be a crack at Chelsea this season, very good attacking LB
    Kevin-Prince Boateng, moved to Sassuolo, he scores quite a few and has experience in Serie A (AC Milan), expect him to do well
    Org and Maksimovic at Napoli, out of favour with Sarri, both brought in for healthy sums (€20+m), will be given more chances next year by Ancelotti
    Smelling, very good PB scores last year, has the trust of Mourinho and available at a great price
    Grenier, great PB scores, scores quite a few
    Toloi, first choice CB at Atalanta
    Pasalic, great talent and fantastic stats for the young lad, if he moves to either Fiorentina or Atalanta he will rise considerable and should have good PB scores
    Cataldi, Lazio Mid who spend the last 2 season on loan in Serie A clubs, not sure if he’ll stay and get a chance this year
    Pastore, moved to Roma, great player who could take over Penaly and free kicks duties
    Shashoua, young promising spurs lad

• @JmanSupreme I buy cheap young players who I expect to grow over the season and then they grow. You should expect around 80% - 100% return though.

• A couple of 17yr olds with big long term hold potential who should start to get game time in PB leagues this season:

Sergio Gomez at Dortmund - £1.31

This Barca product has huge potential (see here for more: https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/sergio-gomez-borussia-dortmund-who-is-the-barcelona-youngster-pulisic-sancho-471935.jsp) and Dortmund might be the best team in Europe at bringing kids through into the first team. Gomez is following the path Jadon Sancho took last season and Sancho is currently trading at £2.39 off the back of only a few first team appearances

Lamine Diaby at Nice - 77p

I've mentioned this kid before who's been scoring goals for fun in France's youth teams. Already 188cm he's got the physicality to play in a PB league and intriguingly Nice have so far failed to recruit any new strikers after last year's front two Balotelli and Plea left this summer. Sure Nice will most likely sign an experienced striker but expecting Lamine Diaby to get more game time this season

• @Dave-C I like what you said about Dortmund so my choice is HAKIMI (Passlack and Durm sent on loan when he arrived so for sure first choice cos Piszczek is over 30 now and doesn't looks like few seasons before).
    Isak and Akanji still looks cheap IMO...

• Nicolas Schiappacase plays for atletico madrid B team as a forward! hopeful young talent that could be picked for 1st team this year! would anyone recommend this player or heard anything about him? have 100 shares hoping to buy more before the season.... cheers guys

• Jordi mboula , Dani ceballos, maxi Lopez , Tatith Chong Cenk Tosun ,amine gouiri are a few I thought looked bright but at 44p Ben sheaf arsenal what I read about him looks a bright English prospect

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.